DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

bebopotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a Cyclo DS Evolution, using the patched rom and the save file that fixes the save error and I can confirm that trying to go into battle mode at the beginning of the game crashes the game. Has anyone been informed of this so someone can fix it? Can anyone else confirm either if they're having similar problems, or if their battle mode is working fine?

I really want to try battle mode
frown.gif

Everything else so far is working fine though.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nixol said:
Hey, is there any patch for M3 Real please ? Thx ^^Have you tried the fix shown on this post ??
QUOTE(download the Patch & Save file)
1. Extract the contents of lzst-fix.rar.
2. Copy the ROM into the xpa-zstc folder.
3. Make sure to rename the ROM to "xpa-lzst.nds".
4. Run xpa-zstc.bat to generate a patched ROM (xpa-lzst-cracked.nds).
5. Copy "xpa-lzst-cracked.nds" and "lzst.sav" onto your MicroSD card.
6. Rename the ROM and the save file so that they have exactly the same name (e.g., Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.nds and Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.sav).
7. Disable any cheats, RTS, soft-reset, slow-motion, etc. in the NDS Game Settings.
8. Enjoy!
It works for the M3i0 so should work for the M3 Real

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hoxlund said:
firmware 1.55 beta 4 plays zelda just fine on the cyclo, no .sav patch needed

it dont m8... you lose save once turn off ds... going on what people saying.
you need the modded save file for it to work... which you get on here

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodangel said:
hoxlund said:

Yeah, that's because it seems you have to use the RTS (RealtimeSave) function on the CycloDS.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
gregoryh said:
Bloodangel said:
hoxlund said:

Yeah, that's because it seems you have to use the RTS (RealtimeSave) function on the CycloDS.

or use the save file that you can get on here and then it saves normally... so ive been told. Im gonna try it out for myself in a min

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Facepalm*

Sorry to bug you guys,but im confused on this AGAIN and i couldnt find any walkthroughs. .-.

Im in the tower of spirits after the ocan timple. floor 15.Im stumped on the part after you do all the switches,you get a key,but theres a door that requires a switch before the door that requires a key.But the switches are with quicksand but the phantom cant go through quicksand.Theres no more switches for bridges eather.What do i do?

EDIT: Im at floor 16 now.Cant figure out the platforms to make the simbol.

DragonSageX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimsonFist said:
Blaze163 said:
DragonSageX said:
I got the patched version to work on my R4 with the original FW for it. But I just got to the Forest Temple and am stuck with no sign for progress. There's two doors, one with a key-lock, another with no lock, but a switch behind it that looks like it can open. There's a hit-switch across a gap that i can't jump...and am starting to wonder if it's a switch that needs to be hit by a boomerang that I've yet to acquire.

I'm just wondering, is there something I haven't done/have to do, or is it a compatibility issue between the rom/my cart?

Same here. I've gone everywhere, spoken to everyone, checked every building in every town, tried everything I know to find a solution to this. I've even tried using the Song of Healing in the foolish hope that it would help. It would seem I need a boomerang but I don't have one. Suggestions please, as I am starting to think this may be another AP issue. If it makes any difference, I'm using the patched game on a Cyclo DS Evo on firmware 1.56 beta 3, using the RTS feature. Aside from Link turning black when I load the RTS file (easily remedied, just go into the collection screen and out again and his usual green is restored) I'm experiencing no other issues. Except this bloody temple...

There should be a brown nut thing near by, throw it at the switch
Oh f*** me...I feel like such a Zelda noob. Just did that and it worked. Thanks tons, was getting frustrated with this game, assuming it was the AP...but that was less obvious than what to do in the water temple of OOT. And this was only the first temple!

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is the Spirit Flute part not working for anybody else? I'll line up the note and blow into the mic, but it seems totally sketchy in deciding whether or not a note is being played, even if I blow really hard into the mic. At first I thought maybe my mic was broken, but I just tested it with Electroplankton and it worked fine there...anybody know what's going on?

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
Is the Spirit Flute part not working for anybody else? I'll line up the note and blow into the mic, but it seems totally sketchy in deciding whether or not a note is being played, even if I blow really hard into the mic. At first I thought maybe my mic was broken, but I just tested it with Electroplankton and it worked fine there...anybody know what's going on?
Are you lining up the flute, lifting the stylus, and blowing? Don't lift the stylus.

Austinz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sil3n7 said:
Hatsu said:
Sil3n7 said:
chaseincats said:
has anyone gotten this working on a supercard sd slot-2 yet?

I'd really like to know this as well. :)

I'll just test it now...
It works on my Supercard SD Slot-2. :D
Thanks alot! What was the process?

Seconded

Please tell us how you got it to work, I still get nowhere with Slot-2 and am pretty much ready to leave the house and go buy an R4

Hoschi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Austinz said:
Sil3n7 said:
Hatsu said:
Sil3n7 said:
chaseincats said:
has anyone gotten this working on a supercard sd slot-2 yet?

I'd really like to know this as well. :)

I'll just test it now...
It works on my Supercard SD Slot-2. :D
Thanks alot! What was the process?

Seconded

Please tell us how you got it to work, I still get nowhere with Slot-2 and am pretty much ready to leave the house and go buy an R4

yea what did you do? I didnt manage to get it to work on my Supercard SD Slot-2 :-( Please help us!!!

and @ all others plz dont turn this into a spoiler thread... there are other places on the forums to discuss this.... sucks to get spoilered all time when you are just desperately trying to get the game running... thanks!

Austinz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think we should just throw our supercard slot 2's away, theyve been good for nothing for the past 6 months or so, i've missed out on a few good games thanks to it not running them

Syfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would also love to find out how you managaed to get it to work on Supercard SD.....if you did manage to get it to work.

nextnomura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow.. it works for supercard sd?
i use supercard sd too, would someone tell me how to do it?
i have tried the xenophobia crack, it doesn't work, the xenophobia splash screen is corrupted, stuck in there
frown.gif

please tell me how to do it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock