DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterchan777 said:
Lakerfanalways said:
I have an AceKard..with AKAIO 1.5..and the game runs fine, do I still need the crack or does it run fine with AKAIO without the crack?
If the game is running fine on your machine , why would you need a crack ?

Because I had read how it will stop playing after the train..I havent really played the game yet, just started playing it and so far so good. saved a game, rebooted and i was able to open it..just wanted to be sure that the game will work because many had reported issues of it freezing..I dont want to start playing the game just to find out that it does not work

Calam05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
save works on cyclo ds with latest firmware. i was using RTS, deleted old .sav file, renamed and put in new one on previous page, did real time load and saved. exited, came back in and its there. perfect. didnt lose any progress and can now save properly! extreme gratitude to all those involved!!!

noob Q: do i have to keep all the crack files together on my ds card? or can i just have the rom in there by itself?

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Calam05 said:
save works on cyclo ds with latest firmware. i was using RTS, deleted old .sav file, renamed and put in new one on previous page, did real time load and saved. exited, came back in and its there. perfect. didnt lose any progress and can now save properly! extreme gratitude to all those involved!!!

noob Q: do i have to keep all the crack files together on my ds card? or can i just have the rom in there by itself?
You only have to keep the patched ROM and the sav file ...

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country

cb9983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dalboy said:
cb9983 said:
regnad said:
So in essence there is no way to run this on an EZ Flash Vi short of downgrading the kernel, which will potentially cause problems for other ROMs that the newest version of the kernel was created to fix. Do I understand correctly?

Should I hold out for a better solution do you think, or is this simply the way it is?

Well actually i only got it working on my ds lite with the older ezfv for the ds/ ds lite model ds. I still have tried other firmwares for the dsi / ezflash vi yet . Im using 2.0 rc4 ver firmware for ezfvi . Just white screen errors after xeno -whatever logo (cant remeber).

I just grabbed another small micro sd card i had laying around put the older firmware 1.86 on there and the game works havent tried to save yet though and restart so im not sure about saving but everything else worked fine , mind you this was on my ds lite bc apparently 1.86 stable isnt compatible with ezfvi crappy.

1.9 beta 2 works with ezflash vi on dsi

thx for the tip ill give that firmware a shot then . Found a useful wiki for ezflash firmware , its conviennet Link :: Ez Flash firmware Wiki

alucard4444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if this has been said before, but I am using a prepatched rom on an R4 with YSmenu and am having some trouble. Ive gotten passed the first dungeon but now I have to go through a cave on the train and fight some monster, but everytime I enter the cave, the screen goes black and stays black. anyone else have this problem, and how can I fix it?

bebopotaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterchan777 said:
bebopotaku said:
The save file to fix the saving problem on Cyclods's isn't saving for me. I don't know if it's my crappy internet, but mediafire won't let me download the file. Could anyone host the file from http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jtmymemz somewhere else, like rapidshare or megaupload or whatever?

Thanks in advance.
Here you go ...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U9UTQLI

Enjoy ...
Thank you so much. Worked perfectly.

One more thing: I tried the battle mode last night (before the AP fix was released) and it wasn't working. I'm pretty sure it's a local wireless mode, and not Wi-Fi, so I tried it with my other two DS's, as it said it only needed one cart to play. But when I tried it, it didn't work. Does anyone know if either the AP fix or the save fix file corrected this problem, or is this still a non-working feature of the rom?

Anyone else even TRIED the battle mode for that matter, or am I the only one?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bebopotaku said:
masterchan777 said:
bebopotaku said:
The save file to fix the saving problem on Cyclods's isn't saving for me. I don't know if it's my crappy internet, but mediafire won't let me download the file. Could anyone host the file from http://www.mediafire.com/?yd2jtmymemz somewhere else, like rapidshare or megaupload or whatever?

Thanks in advance.
Here you go ...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U9UTQLI

Enjoy ...
Thank you so much. Worked perfectly.

One more thing: I tried the battle mode last night (before the AP fix was released) and it wasn't working. I'm pretty sure it's a local wireless mode, and not Wi-Fi, so I tried it with my other two DS's, as it said it only needed one cart to play. But when I tried it, it didn't work. Does anyone know if either the AP fix or the save fix file corrected this problem, or is this still a non-working feature of the rom?

Anyone else even TRIED the battle mode for that matter, or am I the only one?

Some cards dont support local download play or don't support quite a few games through that method.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yaynds.gif
thanks fpr the patch

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pez2345 said:
where are you guys even getting this game? i cant find it
cry.gif

Google is your friend, that said if you go to (sorry don't want to get banned) you can find it very easily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol