DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

tanukihat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
Gullwing said:
Yay!!! 40 pages mainly of Crap and SPAM!!! Yay!!!

make that 55 pages, granted, i only at page 40 but judging from this thread, i can predict we probably have another 50++ pages worth of spam from guys saying X number of human are reading this, fake codes, trolls spamming, blah blah card not working and other pointless spam

ENOUGH WITH THE SPAM, LET'S JUST LEAVE IT TILL SOME DUDE/GAL POST A PATCH OR SOMETHING, TILL THEM, PLEASE STFU AND STOP SPAMMING

Does telling people to stop spamming count as spamming?

noammax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, (I mean n00bs) Just go take nap. It'll most likley be up by tomorrow or the day after.
Just remember: Nobody here is fixing the game or knows how to, so your not helping anything go faster.

errtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LAA said:
Yes finally! I was hoping it would be leaked this week sometime. I'm not suprised about it needing a fix, thats why I wanted it leaked sooner, so a fix could be made sooner.
What is an "AP fix" by the way and how long will it take whoevers making it to finish?
I wanna play it in bed, since its like 9pm now, so will the fix come out in like 1hr-1.5hrs?

everyone move ur butts cause this guy wants ta play zelda in bed in 1.5 hours max! fixing right away sir!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Awww come on.....I'm in such a good mood now.....don't spoil it......if you didn't noticed, I was very easy on you guys so far!
tongue.gif

Don't make me start handing Warns!

Talk about the game, bypassing piracy if you must, but don't talk about spammers and don't make posts that have nothing to do with the game!
Do I really have to actually say it?!
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ChuckBartowski said:
cool. I was really looking forward to this game. After phantom hourglass i hope this is great. And actually in my opinion, spirit tracks wasnt as terrible as everyone said.
Seee, perfect example of a nice and appropriate post for this thread!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NatsuMatto said:
smashbro said:
I don't needa Huge thing just something short and sweet.

That's what she said.
And perfect example of something that is NOT good to post!
dry.gif

DO NOT OFFTOPIC OR SPAM......in threads with less activity, it's OK to joke a bit...but this is too big and to fast to make posts like that!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so why does this game got no wi-fi. was PHG not very good wi-fi or something... i wonder what the single card mode is going be like. (that is if it's got a single card)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was a fix out all ready? well it's not like i'm going play it anytime soon i've got to beat PHG first maybe. also any one tried this on cyclods evo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves