DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hubbas said:
Ok i'm at Castle Town now, when does the game freeze and when is it that you don't see the interface? plz answer! im runing this game on m3 perfect SD with GW 36a and FW 35. thx

Train tutorial.

errtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
omnipotentorion said:
Blaze163 said:
OK, lemme just check if I've got the situation clear in my head. This is how I understand things, please correct me if I'm wrong.

- Game actually works fine. No black screens of death, etc.
- Works until you have to get a cow off the tracks and the AP stops you from doing so.
- Not working on ANY card yet.
- Similar problem to the Chrono Trigger 'infinite loop' AP system.
- Ergo should be fixable with a cheat code the way Chrono Trigger was fixed.

Aren't anti-AP codes Narin's area of expertise? Either way, I should think a code/patch/firmware update will be made available within a day or two. Knowing you lot you'll probably have it fixed sometime tonight. Until then I have plenty to be getting on with.

The cow is quite irrelevant. The beginning tutorial on the train requires you have a gear that you can speed up, slow down, and reverse with. You also have to have a whistle. The whistle is what you need to use to get the cow off of the track and the gears is what you need to use to reach Zelda in under a certain amount of time. If you exceed the time limit you have to try again, and again, and again. The icons for the whistle and train are missing due to the AP. Quite ingenious Nintendo. Retail purchasers won't even notice the carefully constructed piracy, they'll just blow the whistle happy as a clam, not knowing that sluggish beast is holding up our show in the flashcart scene.

I project a fix by tomorrow.

ur so right man, the whole intro sounds like it was made for anti piracy reasons

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thnx man
yaynds.gif

Cemrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im not gona lie, it works on my M3 REAL, untill the train. as soon as i board, it blacks out. both screens dud, until i reboot!

GTAMAN1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
word of advive; the arm7 wont do nothing, just tryed it. edited the code series nothing. ysmenu has same error.
need to add to serveral of the patches to start. will make one for soon, should be done.
started a patch,but i have to admit, its just getting this one fixed, there may be more problems later in the game.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Cemrok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been on this thread all bloody day. since i think the 4th or 5th page

anyway i downloaded this SO CALLED FIX. just beacuse i'm loosing faith.

and it turns out to be a .bmp file. with the words

'U just have to find that fix'

Well done jack the lad. ur a real twat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh