DS #4414: Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star (Japan)

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Think you have the wrong thing, its when you go to the door and you log out of the Chalkboard? and when you hit L it come up and wants a 2 digit number
EDIT: Nvm i got it, But the 15 is wrong apprenatly
i wne tthrough 00-99 and no code worked on the door >_>

kenio8185

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
irishmarcoos said:
ive found a fix!

Use the code below in RakuRaku Patchv0.1b

00465199 0C?36
004652F4 10?11

EDIT: BTW no more one step and battle, rockman colloseum fine and the switching of battlechips in the pack. All is good!
yaynds.gif

Ok, just to confirm for M3I zero with Sakura firmware. This fix also worked for me. All is good.

Posts merged

QUOTE(irishmarcoos @ Nov 12 2009, 06:47 PM) ive found a fix!

Use the code below in RakuRaku Patchv0.1b

00465199 0C?36
004652F4 10?11

EDIT: BTW no more one step and battle, rockman colloseum fine and the switching of battlechips in the pack. All is good!
yaynds.gif
Ok, just to confirm for M3I zero with Sakura firmware. This fix also worked for me. All is good.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess some of you guys forgot, but there are a couple of passwords that are random and have no clue or consistent correct answer. They also change when you get them wrong too many times. You just have to keep guessing, but it changes every couple of inputs, so you'll have to be lucky.

In the original game, when you enter a passcode and get it wrong, it would tell you if the number is too high or low, including both the single and tens place of the numbers. Since you had to be able to read to understand it, you might not be able to pass this easily without Japanese knowledge. You can probably just get a save though, if someone can make it to Numberman.

This random passcode thing is used once more late in the game. I doubt what you people are having is some anti piracy. It's probably the random passcode puzzle. But you have to be able to read the text to get the clues. The rom should be fine.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Actually this is helpful, cause i did notice once i got a few wrong, longer Text came up, ill keep mashing 15 till i get through lol or 27
Any idea what number you got through with was?

EDIT: Sigh, Maybe i just not play this till its (U) Release, Screw doing this more than once, i cant get the door freaking open
2nd Edit: Nevermind >_> Typical, AS i post this, i get it >_> Stupid game lol
For anyone else stuck on that door,
here is a save JUST past it as Megaman (Rockman) get electrocuted.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwawwldyzjk
3RD EDIT!!!!: Sigh... Also just moved on and found another random number one..... great

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Nope it's not antipiracy with "random" numbers it was since GBA version, do You think that if GBA didn't had clock it can't make "random" numbers? Nothing more incorrect here
tongue.gif

As long as we can measure CPU cycles we can make some "randomness"
I will try today with those numbers and probably try to prepare some time tomorrow so maybe I will be able to help troubled read when it wants higher number when lower...it will be FUN
biggrin.gif

EDIT #1
OK that "randomness" will be 50% fun 40% annoying 10% difficult

EDIT #2
Wait a second, no invisible in programming
What if we will find value that holds actual number, read it and copy to game? (type in) just how to find that value...

GeminiSX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone have a working link for the RakuRaku patch? I've found several links but they are all restricted, or else no longer working.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
iSubaru said:
You will need a program, it's free and easy to find in Google...it was called...IPSPatcher maybe?
You choose ROM and IPS file than tadah done
It's not IPSPatcher, it's Lunar IPS (LIPS)
Go to filetrip.net and search for Lunar IPS

GeminiSX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
GeminiSX said:
Does someone have a working link for the RakuRaku patch? I've found several links but they are all restricted, or else no longer working.

here!
Uploaded it for you cause i couldnt re-find it

By "here" do you mean GBAtemp? Or was that meant to be a link? I'm having trouble finding where you uploaded it.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Right, Lunar IPS...I forgot it's name deadly, sorry
frown.gif

outgum if it is "randomness" You can spam any number, You have 5/100 chance of hitting it...
To be honest there are 5 tries if I remember correctly so it's like 1/20 to get right number...like k20 dice :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!