DS #4400: WireWay (USA)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
my rom site claims to have the US version, but it's not something that interests me so I'm gonna leave it be for now. Still trying to get COP working, and I'm playing Lego Rock Band while I wait for either a solution for COP or the rom for Band Hero.

Wankare

Trophies
Website
wankare.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Its about a little Alien that was Living on Earth and you help him get back home
biggrin.gif

its a puzzler
and its an average game i give it a 8.7

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wankare said:
Its about a little Alien that was Living on Earth and you help him get back home
biggrin.gif

its a puzzler
and its an average game i give it a 8.7

Are there Reese's Pieces and Speak and Spells involved?

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this any good is a subjective question that I hope to answer:

First impressions:

Since this was announced around the same time as Ant Nation and Marker Man Adventures (both not exactly top shelf games), I was a bit worried, especially since Konami put more advertising behind Ant Nation.

Konami was wrong.

This game plays quite a bit like GoGo Cosmic Cops: you are a little robot alien spaceman thing and you must get through stages by slingshotting yourself from wire to wire. It's all Stylus controlled and you shoot him by pulling back on the wire and letting go, with a guide line to show you his trajectory. It plays pretty well: you are more racing against time and against finishing a stage without collecting 10 stars and a hidden item than bad guys, at least at the beginning.

The art style is very Japanese and actually a pretty strong selling point. Everything looks like the kind of weird doodles you'd see a comic artist make when bored. The overall quirkiness and style is very much like the side characters of WarioWare or anything in Rhythm Heaven.

All in all, I'd say it's a pretty fun game to have around when you need a break from RPGs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night