DS #4358: Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter (USA)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea,but im a little scared because I thought before it released this info (My first time doing this) it would be checked by moderators. O.O I just know I did something wrong.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Cake Mania 3's US rom has been dumped but not announced too. I was gonna post this info myself but A) I couldn't figure out how to get it looking the same as what you used, the standard release announcement thing. B) I figured that since there's a few people out front who do this all the time it'd be done sooner or later anyway and C) I couldn't be bothered.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will release the Cake Mania 3 if this was done properly,the only thing that confused me is that it wanted a release name,file name,and title name... there all practically the same.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
You can add Dragon Master (E) and Let's Play Flight Attendant (E) onto the list of dumped but unannounced games. As I understand things Dragon Master is an RPG. I couldn't give a toss what the flight attendant game is, it's almost certainly shovelware.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if this is better than the first game!?
smile.gif

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
It is a little better than the first game, but the story sequences are too long still. It tends to drag in places. The levels themselves are great fun, but the hub areas just take too long to get through because everyone's talking all the damn time. Before and after every single level.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info Blaze^^
Well, to bad that the story sequences are so long. If they are going to tell a story I like it more when they sometimes put a short movie sequence in the game, just like in Chrono Trigger for example. But that would probably increase the production costs of the game a bit!
unsure.gif

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if anyone cares the EUR savefile works with the USA version

doubt it makes much difference anyway since i don't remember seeing "colour" in the dialog anywhere

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is pretty much "more of the same." Pretty much follows the original, but does feature some new things like the ability to change between Humanoid, Blob, and Spider form. Other differences include the complete removal of Lives, and the ability to start off with one of three weapons. Abilities are mainly removed, instead you get addons to your weapons. Regardless I mainly played it for the story, and god, the ending dropped a huge bombshell.

It's a shame there can't ever be a third installment.(Play the game to the end and you'll understand why.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing