DS #4291: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Europe)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
blackdragonbahamut said:
there are always' exceptions, there was that one game, also a movie portation, it was pretty good, i just don't remember the name, what a pity :-/:.
Goldeneye on the N64. That was the only one.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
blackdragonbahamut said:
there are always' exceptions, there was that one game, also a movie portation, it was pretty good, i just don't remember the name, what a pity :-/:.

Even then, it became obsolete with the introduction of Perfect Dark
tongue.gif
But yes, your right.. it was the only 'non-half-assed' movie game ever made.

FullMetalMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Depravo said:
blackdragonbahamut said:

Even then, it became obsolete with the introduction of Perfect Dark
tongue.gif
But yes, your right.. it was the only 'non-half-assed' movie game ever made.

And you're forgetting that Wolverine game, which made everyone forget about the shitty movie.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems games that contain characters from a movie universe yet do not follow a movie storyline (brand new story) tend to succeed

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Depravo said:
blackdragonbahamut said:
As far as i know some versions of the Wolverine game were pretty good as well... some weren`t unfortunately
rolleyes.gif

And back in the Genesis/SNES-era there were pretty good movie/cartoon-games as well...

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ROFL did someone say Wolverine was a good game....it looked pretty but it had so many control issues it was far from fun......and the Sentinel fight was just stupid.....hes freaking Wolverine he should be able to scale the freaking thing and rip it all to hell.

Then someone else said Riddick ROFL......BOTH of the Riddick games sucked....Hell they would have been better off making a game off Pitch Black..... or atleast made it a 3rd person view game....Hell the whole Riddick branch off of the Pitch Black story was just dumb anyway and was just made to milk the Vin Diesil fanbase

But going off what someone else said, I have to vouch that Goldeneye was the ONLY movie to game that was good.

lol and too the person that said something about the Naruto games...that really doesnt cout. THAT is an anime......and if we go into games based off animes then it would be differant....because there are MANY anime to game games that were great.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
riddick was a good game,look at jumper or marvel that are very crappy games and fast played trough,but riddick was very good also volverine on ps3,was really good too.

loveSTEALSus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zombiehorrors.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Most of the new movie to games suck arse. I'm hoping Ghostbusters will change all that.
Judge Dredd was awesome back in the day. And I spent many fun hours playing Jurassic Park on NES and SNES. Star Wars have always been good also. But with 'Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie' (Genesis), I just couldn't stop playing it....

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The movie will suck because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY.

Also, Capcom made awesome movie games, as did other companies, especially during the NES/Famicom era. It's a sad thing to not know this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1