DS #4262: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (USA)

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I might be stating the obvious, but if you are so keen to complete the story mode, why not to buy it? This one is well worth it!

Enjoying it now? waiting for the actual cartridge to appear at retail in my country. It really IS cool- even the story mode. Yeah? it's cheesy and childish, but there IS a separate story mode-with separately drawn (and nicely drawn) graphics and dialogue (even if it's cheesy) and puzzles as well. Talk about lots of content! That's what I do respect in developers- their THINKING about their customers, not milking them (shame on you? Ubisoft!). And I do buy games like this to support the devs.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
irpacynot said:
Well, I'm not sure what some folks expect from their DS games (especially when they're not paying for them), but I can't think of another mini-game compilation on DS that I've enjoyed more. The story mode is pretty stupid in terms of dialogue and premise, but the levels are fun to run through. Ultimately, though, the events control surprisingly well, and they're a lot of fun. The game looks and sounds great, and there's a shit-ton of content and characters. Not sure what more folks could ask for, really.
unsure.gif
I disagree with everything you said:
I think it looks bad.
The minigames made me vomit.
The levels are frustrating as hell, because your own stylus is blocking your view constantly.
The sound is meh.
The Wii version is ace though.

But please enjoy the game, because I think the opposite of what others think.
yaynds.gif

davegazi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using R4-III upgrade and xpa-masw.ips (9 Oct 09) patch.

I'm getting froze at Dream Island/Sparkleton trying to go into the boss level. The game was saved prior to entering level. Upon returning to the save, the game is frozen.

Is there a later or better patch I'm missing?

Thanks!

riosomepup

Trophies
XP
Country
i have downloaded sevral mario and sonic at the winter games they all work on my n5 card but when i get to the ice peaks they all freeze,any body downloaded one that dosnt freeze iwould be greatful if someone could help thank you

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have updated the CycloDS firmware to 1.56B6 and the game still hangs when going from Cubyrinth to Ice Peak. Tried both the US and EU versions, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night