DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

Corruptor72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good, i want that damn patch
FAST
me teh get bankai if i dont get it soon
sleep.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gisel213 said:
funem said:
Bladexdsl said:
wait till you get to midbus there's another protection there

Past that point and I am at Plack Beach with Bowser......

Same here except I am playing it on desmemu 0.94 on my laptop using a 360 controller no errors yet
and it saves and loads fine great game and no fix for r4isdhc for my dsi oh well time to wait some more
here come the spammers look out......

Have noticed some graphical glitches flicking at the top of the top screen though. Nothing bad. ALSO I had one freeze at the same point each time after Bowsers first battle with
Midbus. I used the same trick as The world ends with you... as the animation comes on that it hangs on... open and close the lid of the DS a few times till its passed the hanging point..... Because of this I think its not so much a protecton in the software at that point but maybe a speed issue like castlevania...

No doubt this sort of helpful post will get lost in the flood of spam...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gisel213 said:
funem said:
Bladexdsl said:
wait till you get to midbus there's another protection there

Past that point and I am at Plack Beach with Bowser......

Same here except I am playing it on desmemu 0.94 on my laptop using a 360 controller no errors yet
and it saves and loads fine great game and no fix for r4isdhc for my dsi oh well time to wait some more
here come the spammers look out......
well i tried desemu 094 and 095 not only was it painfully slow but it always crashed when i got to midbus!
mad.gif

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
loesje1995 said:
here is a solution for all flashcards!

First download the rom and rename it to M&LBIS-working.rom and then open it with the patch you can download from this site and then trim the rom and it will work on any card!! Really i've tried it myself and i have beaten the whole game without glitches and freezes!!! This game is super!!!

So youve actually tried it with all flashcard, and a whole playthrough per flashcard... Thats awesome!!!! Its impossible but still AWESOME

... can we lock this thread?

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree....this thread needs to be locked and just one topic for the patches/fixes/codes/whatever as they are found.....

The site is ridiculously slow because of this and it's starting to get annoying for a site that I visit several times in the run of a day.....

shadow_shd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

New firmware for G6/M3 DS Real.

Added compatibility with this rom !

Tested and working great ;-)

The only issue is when you save & quit the game, you cannot choose savegame to load at the main menu (no buttons are working).

++

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it