DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

lovefreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
outphase said:
lovefreak said:
Sorry for all my PLEASE in caps, i will not do it again, but is there no solution or crack available for the r4ds??? I want to play this game so badly, how long must we wait???
Here's a suggestion to you and the others whining in this thread: Either you make the fix or you wait until someone else does. No one knows how long it will take. If you have to rely on someone else, you have to wait for them.

I didn't mean to upset anyone, so you don't have to get angry. I understand what you say and i will patiently wait for a fix to arrive, but i hope we will see a working fix soon!

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
loesje1995 said:
hi me wanna play marioluigirpg3 but me not know how making work rom i have get rom from download and now to do what? anyone is who knows and can telling me how install to this? thnak you
I can't tell if this is a joke

Coolidge

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a DSTT right now so I'm still waiting for the fix... I was also wondering, if I wanted to buy another card, is acekard2i the best one out there?
Thanks for any info!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
miketh2005 said:
Get a better flashcard, R4 DS sucks, BAD! It's ancient.

Correction, It sucks, but is still left afloat by Yasu and many others.

Anyway, just read up on everything, and it doesn't seem to be doing to good on most flashcards. Wow, If this is Nintendo's awesome piracy protection, I must say It's actually pretty good!

doc_marten_abort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesje1995 said:
hi me wanna play marioluigirpg3 but me not know how making work rom i have get rom from download and now to do what? anyone is who knows and can telling me how install to this? thnak you

How is babby formed

How girl get pragnent

FuryFlame2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an official cracking site for people who are patching the rom? It would probably be more helpful to check there than spamming gbatemp.

I'm surprised it was this game that caused the site to crash, I didn't realize it was that huge. -snip- had issues with people spamming the comments section, but the traffic wasn't as heavy as here.

Closing the site yesterday may have stopped a lot of spam, but it would be much more helpful if GBAtemp posted an official thread that had comments blocked, saying "This game is being patched atm" sorta thing.

So are there any teams working on this for other cards, like R4?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the R4 bad? It still remains one of my all time favorite flashcards.l It booted up so quick and everything was simple and fast. Its old now but that doesnt mean its bad. Who didn't have an R4 back in the day?

Nixol

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! Is there any crack for m3 real please ?
frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

Posts merged

frown.gif

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesje1995 said:

LOL! This is the funniest english post I've seen all day!

DLurkster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
DLurkster said:
Hi.

What's the progress on the no gba+no gba zoomer button lock at file selection screen? I hope this isn't too much of a bother asking. I wouldn't be asking if I knew one thing to resolve this. (I can only image how hard it to this and work on other folks with their emulation problems with this rom)

Just wanna know where we are this front, I'll won't harass anyone here if I don't get a reply right away or if I accidently missed the reply to this question on account on here being slow. Either way I'll keep myself occupied with other games, so the above scenario doesn't happen. So what's up with that please? First sentence question.

Copy and pasting your post again doesn't help. If they had an answer, it would've been answered. Don't do it again.

No one knows. Stop asking.
Are you sure no knows despite not a lot of people don't seem to be asking what I'm asking in such particular detail.

If you or someone else can confirm what I'm asking in exact detail, without being kinda vague. I won't be coming here off and on. Trying my best not to spam here and I'm definitely not whining why I'm asking just want to know the progress on the button lock on the no gba front, is all.

I've said in my quote above I'm keeping myself occupied while waiting since that's all I can do and I'm fine with that. I also said if I could find a way to fix this issue I wouldn't be asking. So can anyone confirm what Guild McCommunist said or direct to someone else who might know about the detail I'm asking, please and sorry again. Also mentioned in my quote above,: I can only image how hard it to this and work on other folks with their emulation problems with this rom. Keep that in mind when replying to this post.

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
How is the R4 bad? It still remains one of my all time favorite flashcards.l It booted up so quick and everything was simple and fast. Its old now but that doesnt mean its bad. Who didn't have an R4 back in the day?

Make a post about it in the forum. You will see. Almost all flashcards are better and some cheaper, except the shovelware flashcards like G6, N5, R4DS SDCH, etc.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
FuryFlame2 said:
Is there an official cracking site for people who are patching the rom? It would probably be more helpful to check there than spamming gbatemp.

I'm surprised it was this game that caused the site to crash, I didn't realize it was that huge. -snip- had issues with people spamming the comments section, but the traffic wasn't as heavy as here.

Closing the site yesterday may have stopped a lot of spam, but it would be much more helpful if GBAtemp posted an official thread that had comments blocked, saying "This game is being patched atm" sorta thing.

So are there any teams working on this for other cards, like R4?
With a large proportion of this website's audience behaving, well, not too calmly, to put it, if the site were not to be closed for a while and had this topic (and HG/SS, scribblenauts etc closed), people would instead flood the forums with new topics. Can't do much about that.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
miketh2005 said:
Make a post about it in the forum. You will see. Almost all flashcards are better and some cheaper, except the shovelware flashcards like G6, N5, R4DS SDCH, etc.
But what about using it with YSMenu?
smileipb2.png

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing from midnight to sunrise using my EZ-Flash V+ under RC5 plus Xeno's patch.

12 hours for Scribblenauts. 12 hours for M&L: BIS. I'm beat. x_x

Leo99999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kyogo said:
I've been playing from midnight to sunrise using my EZ-Flash V+ under RC5 plus Xeno's patch.

Please don't post that, it makes me hurt inside! XD

But yeah, I guess I'll just wait for the new cheat database, and continue to play Scribblenauts

ismaeel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Leo99999 said:
kyogo said:

Please don't post that, it makes me hurt inside! XD

But yeah, I guess I'll just wait for the new cheat database, and continue to play Scribblenauts

12 Hours while some of us have been waiting more then 12 hours for a fix >_>...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1