DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

AitchDeeTee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The patched version doesn't work on my CycloDS running firmware 1.55.

How can I get the actual cheat code in my game so I can just use that instead of this patch?

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Doesn't work on EZ Flash V too, unpatched and patched.
I don't know how to use the cheat code ( I do, but I don't know where to find the game code and the ID)
I hope for a working fix soon, can't wait to play this. ;-;

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so for those that have it working while we others await a working patch for m3 real and m3 lite....how is the game? im curious if its as fun as im hoping its going to be =^D

Posts merged

so for those that have it working while we others await a working patch for m3 real and m3 lite....how is the game? im curious if its as fun as im hoping its going to be =^D

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
unplayable in desemu 0.9.4 max fps is 13-14 FUCK THIS after months and months of shovelware finally a decent game and can't play it!!
mad.gif

kodoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried everything I can think of to get it working on my Cyclo/1.55/fat DS, from reflashing firmware to formatting my memory card, to finding a new version of the ROM... no matter what I do with the code off or on, I can't move the cursor on the save screen. I guess the people who managed to get it working have magic devices.
frown.gif
Either that, or it only works on DS Lites or something.

In a fit of curiosity, I did dig out my old M3 miniSD and gave it a shot, and I can actually move the cursor on the save screen with that, but it gives a black screen after choosing a slot. Oh well.

ihiphopanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it to work on Supercard DS ONE

Patch using DSATM

How to:
DS Game: browse and click the rom
Cheat.txt: Open up note pad and enter the following code

52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

(not sure if it's necessary to name it cheat.txt but do so anyway)

Save As: Rename the rom and save it to a desired location

Supercard DS One settings:
Disable Patch (Enabling it will give two white screens)

Hope this helps! I would've posted earlier but gbatemp's been extremely slowwwww

A

alucard_xs

can somebody give the right xxxx.dat, I cannot get it to work with my acekard i ...

thanks

Manton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Either patched or with a cheat, the game doesn't work in either the Supercard DS-One firmware or the DSTT firmware.

When I use the cheat, it's completely ineffective. Game Boots fine, then you can't move at the save selection. Just as if the cheat did nothing.

When I patch, it gives a white screen on boot on DSTT. And in Supercard firmware, it hangs forever at the "creating save file" box before even the developer logos pop up.

Having the same issues here on my DSTT.

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Posts merged

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you who CAN use the cheat file, i've compiled some cheat files with the latest official database + the Mario fix. Be noted- I JUST COPIED THE CHEAT EXACTLY AS IT WAS IN THE PATCH INFO. I DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF IT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR CARD YET. DON'T ASK ME WHY IT WON'T WORK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e93d2f1...e018c8114394287

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
I tried that DSATM thingy but it just kinda blacked out after leaving the Start New Game screen.

On the other hand, I'm not convinced these are anti-Piracy measures. I'm betting that Nintendo just sucks as a developer at not making games bug-free.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uh, let me guess: the fact that the battle with Bowser never seems to end (even though on an emulator, you can get past the save screen) is also an anti-piracy measure, right?

frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!