deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Picked up 90 stars from my place to the nearest bus stop. Not bad!

And on an hour trip to the mall I picked up about 600 stars.

Inside a movie theatre (like the actual screening room) I picked up 4 stars I was like huh?

Walking around inside a mall net me 80 extra stars,

and I noticed the DS had red lights on it, so I flipped open the cover to save and it shut down immediately.

I was out for about 6 hours.. the sleep mode really eats your batteries or I was severely undercharged (but I've charged it for a good 1 hour before going out)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
imsopretty08 said:
do you know if you can just have the game on, or do you HAVE to click the telescope first in order for it to find wi-fi spots?

Thx!
You HAVE to click the telescope.
Btw, is the website down?
I can't seem to access it.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
imsopretty08 said:
thanks @ golio. I think it is down, I cant read any of the forums.
Yeah, everytime I try to access my account it says:
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly!

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't tried this game much yet. I'm a bit concerned about the gameplay, but at least it'll make me go outside more and carry my DS with me.
yaynds.gif

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Wehn you fill up ship it just leaves.
And that star guy becomes a hologram.
Club treasure world doesnt work at the moment?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Nope, it's down. I came home from school about half an hour ago and was keen to update my stats since I found around 600 stars to and from school.

Also, does anyone know how to update the season? I noticed the options allows you to choose summer but there is no others.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
TraumaHoundNDS said:
mrfatso said:
i assume that it autosave for u?

edit: oO, never mind, found it.

Tap the stump to save.

Crap, I didn't save it after I goofed around with it last night. Oh well, I only had the 1 Wi-Fi signal which I assume is my own wireless router's signal. Glad I know this now as I'm going to see what I can find on my way to work tomorrow.

I went out yesterday for a walk with the missus and found 78 signals, went back to the main gameworld bit but didn't manually save and just turned it off. Just checked after reading this and I've still got those 70-odd coin things and the three treasures I got too, so I guess there's some kind of autosave function.

Was quite fun walking around hearing the little beeps, saying "Wow, loads of signals around here" and when we thought we were in the middle of no-where (we walked through town and up a backtrack into some woods" hearing a beep and going "Huh? Where's that from - oh, look, there's a house that backs onto the track behind those trees." But then I'm really not too interested in what you get from them. Maybe if they gave you less stuff to start with it'd be cooler building up your collection.

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So who wants to swap friend codes. I think it might help unlocking stuff in the Unibits Galaxy but that is just a guess. We can trade stuff regardless.

Edit: That wasn't my friend code.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
haha, u are lucky, where i live, i only have 3 wifi hotspot
frown.gif

mrfatso, you could buy a wireless 802.11 b/g router, they are reltively cheap these days. You can then use your internet connection at home to access Nintendo WIFI ( im considering you have internet at home that is) most wireless networks, not just Nintendo WFC hotspots, can be used.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Smack said:
So who wants to swap friend codes. I think it might help unlocking stuff in the Unibits Galaxy but that is just a guess. We can trade stuff regardless.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

PM me if you add me.
That isn't your friend code. Your friend is 9 numbers not 12.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
you are absolutely kidding me with this game... it is a fantastic game but for a few days bcz there is not much in this game... it is fun if u have a travelling appetite so get a lot of connections but nothing more to that
try it out for fun but this is absolutely not an actiony,adventury or etc game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock