200+ treasuers on the way home from my parents

zannyuk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me or are none of those members links working like the one above? I get this error message when i click the clubtreasureworld links "
We're sorry, but something went wrong!
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly!"

IS it officially not out yet and its deleted your accounts or am i the only one getting this error.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
zannyuk said:
Is it just me or are none of those members links working like the one above? I get this error message when i click the clubtreasureworld links "
We're sorry, but something went wrong!
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly!"

IS it officially not out yet and its deleted your accounts or am i the only one getting this error.
You need to be logged in.
wink.gif

shadow_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm seriously considering in buying this game (although it lacks a deep gameplay
tongue.gif
), im really enjoying it; so far found out 10 signals in my building
yaynds.gif
Btw does anyone knows how to save? i'm guessing the only way to save is through web copy.

Edit: Nevermind, i found out right now
tongue.gif
you have to sit wish star in the tree

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
you guys should remember, leaving the DS on with wifi detection going wastes a lot of battery, I think. if you plan on using the DS when you arrive where you're going, and it's an hour+ away, be careful of battery running and leaving you without a DS until you charge it...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Gave it a try... kind of boring... and oddly pointless...

That's one of looking at it. Another way would be to say that it's a nifty little doodad for folks who like to collect "stuff." Not an uncommon habit amongst gamers. It's definitely charming.

Anyway, not sure if folks already knew this, but it seems you can discover new stars by simply logging onto the Web via the game. I've only tried it once, so I'm not sure it you'll always get a new star each time you log on, but that would be my guess. It seems like the game's way of compensating for folks who can't access tons of different WiFi hotspots. You'll need to register an account with ClubTreaureWorld, but it only took me a minute or two.

loksun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I live in a country which is densely populated and where most people live in flats and have wifi, so getting hits on my DS is incredibly easy.

I placed the game in telescope mode and simply took a 10min bus-ride to the mall nearby for dinner and my DS was ringing up hits non-stop. It was oddly addicting to watch it ring them up.

I really enjoyed Animal Crossing and played it obsessively for a couple months which maybe why I kind of enjoy Treasure World right now. While this game isn't as involving as Animal Crossing, still it is kind of amusing. I might tire of it soon but I think it's really aimed at younger people, most likely younger girls and may entertain my 6-year-old niece for quite some time.

I hope they use this concept in other games. It is really quite cool.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hmm...
I went outside for a 45 min walk around my neighborhood, and I found around 350 hotspots.
Then I went to buy groceries, but since we had to buy so many in the end I had to go by car and with my mom, and on our way there In found around 200 more.
And now my grand total is 555!
Awesome
tongue.gif
!
Oh and yesterday I posted something about the stars that wasn't right, since I realized the game detects a few hotspots out of nowhere and comes up with funny names, but when it detects a hotspot it gives the star the same name as the network.
Oh and if you saw this here and are playing this game remember to send me a Friend Request!
http://www.clubtreasureworld.com/users/349

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Found 29 stars the first time I went into scope mode in my room, 23 of them turned to stardust. I wonder what determines whether you get an item or a stardust?

So far spotted 59 stars without going out the doors, not too bad. I think I'll have fun up until a couple thousand counts.

When put into sleep mode, the screens go out to save batteries but all other features seem alive. I'm not sure how other games' sleep modes function so I can't say much about its battery life during sleep mode.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems like an interesting game, but I don't go out much... and when I do, I don't bring my DS along.
Maybe I'll try it out sometime, but I'll probably quit after a day due to a lack of treasures.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anybody know if there an german release is planed?
ive found on the go to kiosk 179 treasures
tongue.gif

more than i thought

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually bring my DS everywhere, but rarely play it. I probably will try this out just to see what I can find on my daily route to, from, and between work. It's quite the commute on public transit (3.5 hours total) so I'm sure I will find alot of treasures on the first day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1