DS #3895: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Decepticons (Europe)

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
Added som screens to the Autobots-version, so i thought id add some here also
smile.gif

957962_20090422_790screen002.jpg
957962_20090422_790screen003.jpg
957962_20090422_790screen005.jpg
957962_20090422_790screen007.jpg

QUOTE said:
The fate of the earth and the survival of the human race hang in the balance in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: AUTOBOTS and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: DECEPTICONS for the Nintendo DS. Gamers get to choose to protect the earth as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS, embarking on a journey where every second and every choice makes the difference between mankind’s salvation and annihilation. Take On TRANSFORMERS from Around the Globe - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection allows players to help their side win the epic battle by engaging in global "AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON" competitions through downloadable challenge missions. Play as Your Own Personalized TRANSFORMERS Robot - For the first time, players can customize their own TRANSFORMERS robot with a modular body part system. Throughout the game, players have the ability to scan objects to unlock new parts and upgrade their character by installing new unlockable parts in the Medical Bay as they progress through the game. Diverse Missions and Locales - Players will drive, fly and fight their way through over 25 single player levels across different world locations as they fight to decide the fate of the human race as the AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS. Battle With Friends - Players can challenge friends to intense, head-to-head battles through local wireless multiplayer in Deathmatch mode

Take On TRANSFORMERS from Around the Globe - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection allows players to help their side win the epic battle by engaging in global "AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON" competitions through downloadable challenge missions.

This sounds interesting, if it is the way i think it is
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't like the first ones and I cant say I like this one either but I guess fans of the first two games will like it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're both offering the same gameplay I guess so it doesn't matter. I may actually try this, despite the fact I've never been a fan of "crapware" movie games that they make purely for advertising promotion. But you never know.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a heads up using AKAIO or the proper AK loader on ak 2.1 it freezes after scanning 3 vehicles early on in the game
frown.gif

not sure if its protection or a bad dump !?

Autobots works fine no problems so far!

anyone else get this problem??

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
think i'm gonna get th desepticon one(lol englishh fail)
and when i finnish it then the autobot one! XD

EDIT: are there cheats yet? can't find any....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw