DS #3895: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Decepticons (Europe)

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
The first one was pretty good IMO. Decepticon version ending of the first one was weird... but it was fun to play.

Will try out this one aswell
smile.gif

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
As for what i've learned by the time i played the game, you can scan vehichles but this time you have to choose at the beginning, which type of vehichle you'd like to be. Heavy, Medium or Small, and afterwards you only gain upgrades by scanning, meaning that you can only have one vehichle form for you main char through the entire game. A tad dissapointing. They also fucked up some controls, so that the meelee button is the same as shooting.
It works like this: When you target using the L-Button you shoot by pressing Y, and when not targeting you swing your arms and legs on the Y-button.
The areas seem to have somewhat, more variation but it's not like a real sandbox game anymore. Now you can only choose missions from world map.
Overall it's good that it ain't just a sequel that contains the excact same elements but what's new, can be dissapointing.
Wi-Fi and Multiplayer are the excact same thing as in the first though.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
kobykaan said:
elixirdream said:
i have no problem on my ak2i + akaio !

hmmmm that with the latest loader Dated 01/06/2009 ??

edit wait you have a 2i not a 2.1

can someone test this with a 2.1 and see if you get any issues with freezes?!

i have a 2.1 and it works just fine, i was able to proceed after scanning the 3 cars(i choose medium btw
biggrin.gif
) and carry on with the rest of the tutorial mission.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaywilson said:
doesnt work for me
ak2 akaio 1.4
lastest loaders ect ect

edit
300 posts wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Possibly it's fragmentation on your flashcart. To fix this, copy all the files from your microSD to your computer, format the microSD, then copy everything back.

Maybe you have a bad ROM....try downloading it from somewhere else.

There's a chance that your microSD is somehow not fast enough for this game.

Bad contact between the DS and the flashcart, or microSD and flashcart can cause lockups.

If it's not any of those problems, it would HAVE to be something up with your flashcart or firmware installation.

There are many factors than can cause the issue you're having. We can only make suggestions to try and help when we don't have the flashcart in front of us.

Hope you get your problem worked out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: