Not open for further replies.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hachibei said:
Holy crap, another girl game? Are people actually buying these things?
Yes, didn`t you watch their press conference
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually heard a parent say that they buy ALL the Imagine games for their kids when I was in a game store once.

I feel sorry for those poor unfortunate kids having to play this stuff instead of GOOD games.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
I've actually heard a parent say that they buy ALL the Imagine games for their kids when I was in a game store once.

I feel sorry for those poor unfortunate kids having to play this stuff instead of GOOD games.
The Parents Want The Kids to "Imagine" What fun is like. =(

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mostly offtopic..aside from shovelware:

Actually, when I watched the Ubisoft E3 conference, they said the Imagine-lineup was #2 on DS sales (1st was Pokemon franchise).
Imo most of the E3 was about shovelware in general, especially Nintendo's. x% still isn't playing? And what had the most growth? SHOVELWARE: so, guess what we'll focus on? *sigh*

Kinda glad I didn't go for Wii, GameCube imo wasn't THAT bad, but it was kind of a failure ... seeing how N is concentrating even more on crappy games, I'm wondering if I'll ever buy the DSi.
I think the DSi is pretty nice, sure no GBA-slot kinda sucks ... but it wasn't really used much anyway. Launching a new handheld with 2x speed and 4x memory without any games using them though, makes one wonder.
DSi-Ware only? All the "extended" DSi games I've seen are mostly shovelware anyway. The most interesting DSi only games will lack features of those crappy camera's (yes, they can't even seem to record video anyway .. and 10 sec sound
wacko.gif
). But how much can games actually change with these new specs anyway? Will the polycount go up, have more HW-tiles? PSP 222->333Mhz though was pretty impressive, and that was only 1/2 as much.

Only REALLY interesting aspect atm imo is the possibilities of homebrew ... and it still lacks that, making me return to previous question: I'm wondering if I'll ever buy the DSi.
N, where are the DSi only titles!
hate2.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something inherently wrong with that box cover.

In any case, this game is paving the way for Imagine Gynecologist. I can imagine some great mini-games that make good use of the stylus.
smileipb2.png

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Next up: "Imagine Divorce Money Grab" Imagine getting a free house, free spending money and all the cool shit from the house! Take part in the chattels grab, experience the thrill of emotional blackmail using the kids!...Bonus points for not signing a pre-nup!

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch out for that creepy doll on the bottom-left corner of the box. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the final boss, or something like that. But seriously, why is it there? I guess I will just have to play the game to find out.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
How do these games actually play? has anyone given them a go? o.0 I've been wondering but I don't wanna touch them myself with a 50 foot pole.

Also for anyone that cared I found that there are 35 different imagine games now!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
How do these games actually play? has anyone given them a go? o.0 I've been wondering but I don't wanna touch them myself with a 50 foot pole.

Also for anyone that cared I found that there are 35 different imagine games now!

D

Deleted User

I'll get this game brand new, shipped to Vulpes, just to fuck with his mind.
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...