Newcomer

United States
    i like this games.

2. jerbz

jerbz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    this game is incredible
    im just learning as i go
    i got through the first level it wasnt too hard.

3. testatura

testatura GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    ...great game,in some strange way reminds me of front mission.. dunno why,althought it is a bit confusing,there is like what 40 characters and they all have some doubts,n shit,I mean I am not stupid,but I have no bloody idea whats goin on who are all those knights,warriors etc...its probably some dark mystery thing coming from the forest or somewhere... its like in most Jap movies when you get everything in the end.. however its cool,frantic a bit, has great effects,so far not difficult, must try/buy for strategy action fans..

[​IMG]

4. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Senegal
    you know what was funny? i was playing this game and i realised something, i didn't realised that i can just change the default soldiers to the ones that i had recruited previously, i thought that they were meant to be used in some big epic battle later on, needless to say, i restarted the game, thanks to this, i had lost too many key items :S

5. DS1

DS1 伝説のサラリーマン

United States
    Alright, the story was only really confusing to me up until scene 20. Everything after that made sense, and if something didn't make sense it was just meant there was going to be a bigger surprise later. I have to say this game has one of the best stories I've seen in a long long time. Very awesome game, and now I want to go back and play Riviera and Ygddrrsasdsl Union (although I might get a PSP for the later because it looks pretty awesome on a bigger screen).

6. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Anyone ran out of weapons yet? Just wondering if such a thing is possible, as I think that would totally just make the game fail. I've managed to get some high-level weapons, like an Aurora Axe and stuff, but I don't know if I'm going to run out of Frozen Axes. I realise I can combine them to create a higher durability weapon, but there's only so many of them. Will post this in the help thread as well.

7. quartercast

quartercast GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    You fails.

8. NinjaGaijin

NinjaGaijin Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just wanted to throw out there that I love this game as well. For anyone with doubts, give it a try. I don't know why people are saying they can't figure it out. Yes there are quite a few tutorials, but most are less than 20 seconds long. If you can't understand what you're supposed to do then I don't know how you function as a gamer =). It's no button masher, but it's far from brain surgery as well. Gorgeous game, plays like a dream, amazing depth, don't let it scare you away!

9. SmokeFox

SmokeFox Jesus Christ is the Lord

Brazil
    Greatgamme, dont know anyone that cleared the game.

10. gameandmatch

gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Cleared both Red and Blue mode.

11. SmokeFox

SmokeFox Jesus Christ is the Lord

Brazil
    I will try out again, but this time pay a lot of attention at the tutorial, great game!!!

12. gameandmatch

gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yeah, it is a great game.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nightmare, Knights, #3834