Emulation lunar knights

Dovah_Slayer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i found a lunar knights rom from lategames and every time Schrödinger uses her screen filling light beams when i get hit (shield or otherwise) MelonDS crashes anybody have a way to avoid this crash or have a rom that won't crash here (I'm pretty sure it's impossible to defeat Schrödinger before that attack as i manage to drain the life bar and Schrödinger still used the attack)

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i found a lunar knights rom from lategames and every time Schrödinger uses her screen filling light beams when i get hit (shield or otherwise) MelonDS crashes anybody have a way to avoid this crash or have a rom that won't crash here (I'm pretty sure it's impossible to defeat Schrödinger before that attack as i manage to drain the life bar and Schrödinger still used the attack)
A reputable source has a 1.0 EUR rom with a CRC checksum of 84953087. IIRC this is the file I used to put LK into TwiLightMenu, rather than ripping my actual cartridge.
If you’re using the European version, you may be able to confirm your copy is a good dump with the same CRC using one of the methods mentioned here: https://superuser.com/questions/1434718/any-built-in-checksum-utility-for-windows-10-using-crc-32
If you still get a crash, try to find out whether you can AP-patch your game - sometimes games are designed to crash if pirated.
GBATemp doesn’t let us share links to pirated content even in private messages, so you may get tech support here, but nobody will actually give you the working rom you have asked for.

Dovah_Slayer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i'm on the US version and the crc column says B74EB813 so guess i need to search for a new rom?

edit: i found a EUR rom with the right crc i'm gonna go test if it crashes

edit 2: yes it did and i'm unable to ap patch it i mean it's possible i just literally don't have anything required to do so

Last edited by Dovah_Slayer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Castlevania uhh... whatever rhymes with Castlevania...