DS #3819: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Japan)

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i.Domination said:
Cablephish said:
The game's title is Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Kingdom Hearts 358 divided by two which is

Kngdom Hearts 179. That is it.

Look someone who agrees with me
biggrin.gif

Anyways I've been wondering what does the "over 2" stand for
Your DS will asplode if you don't finish the game within 2 days.

But in all seriousness, does anyone know wth is oging on with the story? I think for the most part people can figure out what to do as I have got though the first hour with relative ease. But man, I gotta have story.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 right?

Newton was not very pleased with 365 days in a year, so he took a week off of it,
365 - 7 = 358

Robert Brown suggested that 358 needs to be divided (him and his stupid thoughts), hence came,
358 / 2

According to Einstein's knowledge,
358 / 2 = 179.

Archimedes argued that,
179 = The number of missions in Multi-player mode.

Finally Archimedes' theory turned out to be true and all the 3 scientists bowed to him, and when they looked up, civilians around town were heard screaming "Archimedes is running around naked again!!! HELP!!"

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thedicemaster said:
lol.
what helped a bit here is, i wanted to try the cheat mentioned earlier.
i used DSATM, but accidentally patched with an empty .txt file.

although no cheat was patched into the game, it did disable the first piracy check(right after pressing new game)
now i get a black screen(but not a complete freeze) after selecting a difficulty.

Thats weird...i also build the cheat into the rom but when then it still freezes after the new game

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 right?

Newton was not very pleased with 365 days in a year, so he took a week off of it,
365 - 7 = 358

Robert Brown suggested that 358 needs to be divided (him and his stupid thoughts), hence came,
358 / 2

According to Einstein's knowledge,
358 / 2 = 179.

Archimedes argued that,
179 = The number of missions in Multi-player mode.

Finally Archimedes' theory turned out to be true and all the 3 scientists bowed to him, and when they looked up, civilians around town were heard screaming "Archimedes is running around naked again!!! HELP!!"

Ehhhh..... WHAT!? Its crap I tell ya..... Then I'll tell ya.... Yoichi Wada, CEO of Square Enix co. ltd pw0ned them by saying he named it on whim.... No link....

Anyways.... are there really 179 missions? If thats true... thats a lot... so how many are there?

13philip13

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thedicemaster said:
lol.
what helped a bit here is, i wanted to try the cheat mentioned earlier.
i used DSATM, but accidentally patched with an empty .txt file.

although no cheat was patched into the game, it did disable the first piracy check(right after pressing new game)
now i get a black screen(but not a complete freeze) after selecting a difficulty.

weird...i build the cheat into the rom (and really THE CODES HE SAID) and it still freezes at new game

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find it ludicrous that the site has been practically brought to a standstill by idiots trying to find a patch for a game they won't even be able to understand a single bloody word of! I'm going to do the sensible thing and wait for the first English language version to be released before playing it.

Oh, and I say the title - 'Kingdom Hearts three five eight stroke two'. Yes, I actually pronounce the word 'stroke'.

PS. That's a lie. I simply say 'Kingdom Hearts'. If anyone asked me to specify which one I'd just say 'the one on the DS'.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
hpf54500 said:
where is r4 fix please
cry.gif

For fucks sake!!!!! Are you blind?!

Toni Plutonij said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I'll post it here as well!

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, DO NOT FLAME, DO NOT POST FOR THE SAKE OF INCREASING YOUR POSTCOUNT

Try to be constructive and smart when posting!

QUOTE(hpf54500 @ May 29 2009, 07:12 AM)
please fix it for r4
cry.gif
cry:
cry.gif

You are becoming a nuisance! You have earned yourself another warn!

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well actually that lulz I wrote back there was all random thoughts I had...had a tough time in bio exam today (overall it was great!), managed to finish it in the time limit (last second wrote the last word and *swwooop* teacher took paper), brain is all twisted xD!!!

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
And so, the ICANTWAITFORKHDAYS threads come to an end... And here, we can see the beginning of the IMSTUCKONKHDAYS threads.

Nice to see the ROM is out anyways. ^^

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just thinking now could it actually be the same problem gta:cw had not the anti piracy measure? think about it, as far as i know the anti piracy on final fantasy rof it would let you play them then give you the moogle screen of death and return you back to the main menu. I never had a problem with gta (didn't try it without patching) but i think people said it would freeze when people make a new file (the point when a game saves a new user) . Just a thought.

Vainone

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
I find it ludicrous that the site has been practically brought to a standstill by idiots trying to find a patch for a game they won't even be able to understand a single bloody word of! I'm going to do the sensible thing and wait for the first English language version to be released before playing it.

Oh, and I say the title - 'Kingdom Hearts three five eight stroke two'. Yes, I actually pronounce the word 'stroke'.

PS. That's a lie. I simply say 'Kingdom Hearts'. If anyone asked me to specify which one I'd just say 'the one on the DS'.

Well said, and i'll be doing the same

Lordox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i will play jap and iwon't undestand any of it because i play games not for storylines but gameplay

i call it KH:365 and a half days by the way

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL...when i checked GBATEMP habitually when i saw it was slow..

I KNEW something was up O_O

SHIT!..

this DOESN'T work on AK2i!?!?!

and to think i thought that AK2i was better than SCDS1 X_X...(might cancel my order for my Ak2i I bought yesterday)

so SCDS1i IS BETTER than Ak2i = O

damn square u outdone urselves this time!!..

2 PROTECTIONS!!..now were getting double fucked XD..

but Ive never played a KH game before but this will be my first
tongue.gif

i will just wait patiently..no rush Narin..or any other "fixer" for that matter...my R4 is dead to me....there shall be no fix for R4 most likely..the "scene" is only going to get so tired of reanimating a dead body (r4) with a dropping MP level...

and furthermore i will NOT buy this game. I officially disowned Square after that shit they did with Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes.

but i might buy KH DS and Dissida : final fantasy (PSP) just for FUCKING SEQUEL SAKE
mad.gif
(even though I hate doing that even)

I absolutely LOVED SQUARESOFT

but now I'm starting to hate Square-Enix even though the "awesome" games they have been pulling out lately *COUGH* *REMAKES* *HACK* NO NEW IDEAS!!!*...

(until now of course
wink.gif
)

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah seriously why play a game when you dont understad a shit. Desmume plays the game quite well for me but I won't spoil myself until a proper translation is done or wait for the official which will come later this year.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... 250 mb? The biggest ds game I've ever seen. By the way there is a mission mode on the game... can you play the game with other ds's that don't own the game ( I know that a black screen comes up... but supposing the game would work)...

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i see 261 users are on this topic. no wonder its been so laggy. >_>

i pronounce it as kingdom hearts 358(days?) in two days.... eh.

we play the game becaus sometimes other "not famous" games/series wont get localized , and the barrier isnt that thick so we play it

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lordox said:
i will jap and iwon't undestand any of it because play games not for storylines but gameplay
That's all very well with sports games, beat 'em ups and Space Invaders but RPG's are little more than one big interactive storyline. Ignore the storyline and you miss the entire point of the game.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why do so many people want a fix? you can't understand a bloody word of it... and if you can read japanese... go bitch on a japanese forum or something
tongue.gif

as for pronounciation, I just call it kingdom hearts DS, but if I had to pronounce it I would probably just say "kingdom hearts three hundred and fifty-eight backslash two days"
who the hell came up with such a stupid name!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone