DS #3819: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Japan)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Be patient fools, you already waited 1 year for the game, mind waiting a day or 2 for the AP fix? sheesh, go play some other games while waiting, as for me, I got a huge list of tasks to handle, so I can wait as long as there is light in that tunnel over there! *points north*
i still gotta wait like 3 more months for the English release, then I bet there's gonna be some new protection or BS like that, and there's always a chance it will be delayed
frown.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah and whatever amount of time you spent WAITING for it.... Team Kingdom Hearts spent MUCH more DEVELOPING it.... You ain't paying now so if you wait patiently your conscience will feel "better".....

Hope the game sells well in Japan
smile.gif
I want a sequel of KH on DS!
yaynds.gif

tester28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Be patient fools, you already waited 1 year for the game, mind waiting a day or 2 for the AP fix? sheesh, go play some other games while waiting, as for me, I got a huge list of tasks to handle, so I can wait as long as there is light in that tunnel over there! *points north*
ok fare enough thats a better awnser i shall wait but ONE day then i will get bored forget and play psZ
nds.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well seriously guys, I just want to feel KH on a DS by playing the Japanese version a bit, but tbh, I'am REALLY planning to actually BUY the game, I never get ROM's for SE games, 'cause I just love their games and they deserve to be treated the way they are meant to be (BOUGHT not ROM'D)

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
SamAsh07 said:
i still gotta wait like 3 more months for the English release, then I bet there's gonna be some new protection or BS like that, and there's always a chance it will be delayed
frown.gif

Actually it will probably be longer. IIRC the UK gets the game before the US does so unless you live in the UK you'll be waiting longer. I would say until around December if SE wants to secure Christmas sales, but I'm probably wrong. I'll be buying the English version (playing the Japanese one now and it's well worth my money, my step-sister and our friends want it badly too).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tester28 said:
DarkCamui said:
I got the fix and it's called "Go buy the game lamers"
tongue.gif

and i say I WANT A FIX NOW!!!!!!
hate2.gif

And all you're getting is a warn! I told everybody to post constructive and not spam!! Why do you think that different rules apply to you?!

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ May 29 2009, 09:35 AM)
I'll post it here as well!

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, DO NOT FLAME, DO NOT POST FOR THE SAKE OF INCREASING YOUR POSTCOUNT

Try to be constructive and smart when posting!

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if this game dont come out in english.... will ther be a translation going on?
oh and i heard it only works on cyclo latest version but not on the other flashcarts. is it true?
and, will it work on acekard 2i
yaynds.gif

by the way, the game is like 200mb!! omg, bigbig
smile.gif
this game should be awesome!!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hpf54500 said:
where is r4 fix please
cry.gif

For fucks sake!!!!! Are you blind?!

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ May 29 2009, 09:35 AM) I'll post it here as well!

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, DO NOT FLAME, DO NOT POST FOR THE SAKE OF INCREASING YOUR POSTCOUNT

Try to be constructive and smart when posting!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol.
what helped a bit here is, i wanted to try the cheat mentioned earlier.
i used DSATM, but accidentally patched with an empty .txt file.

although no cheat was patched into the game, it did disable the first piracy check(right after pressing new game)
now i get a black screen(but not a complete freeze) after selecting a difficulty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: