yaynds.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I THOUGHT it was a beat 'em up, but apparently...it's going the way of Bleach where they just entirely change the UI and genre of the game.

I don't know about this now - I was gonna help translate it if it was another fighter...but it's not so now I'm dissapointed. >:/

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
I THOUGHT it was a beat 'em up, but apparently...it's going the way of Bleach where they just entirely change the UI and genre of the game.

I don't know about this now - I was gonna help translate it if it was another fighter...but it's not so now I'm dissapointed. >:/

There are at least two Hitman Reborn series on DS. One is Fate of Heat (the card-RPG) and the other is Flame Rumble (the 'fighter'). This is a new fate of heat, so obviously another RPG.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DS1 said:
kosheh said:

There are at least two Hitman Reborn series on DS. One is Fate of Heat (the card-RPG) and the other is Flame Rumble (the 'fighter'). This is a new fate of heat, so obviously another RPG.

Yeah, and the Festival games (kinda full mini-games or some boardgames).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock