Gaming DS # 3588 Rhythm Heaven

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Did everyone forget about Rhythm Heaven? It's a really good game. DEFINITELY worth a Try. Plus. Rocking on the electric guitar in Rockers 2 is pretty fun. Out of 10 I would rate it 9.

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, simply because. No one has said a word about this game on GBAtemp, AND, Nintendo paid millions of dollars just to get Beyonce to come in the ad of the game. So basically I am advertising.
biggrin.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well it was ana wesome game while it lasted
im done it, ive beaten every game and have gotten all gold medals..i have abot 27 perfects but thats it
it has gotten boring after a while but i play it once in a while if im in the mood

it was an awesome game

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this game was just terrible. The tutorials were sloppy and the timing was inprecise. I'm not exactly a ninja here, but some of the timing based things were overly complicated and poorly explained. I deleted it off my cart after about half an hour. The only reason it got such good reviews in my opinion is because it got a Nintendo tag stuck on it and was a "new idea".

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it was a really fun game but advertising a game isnt really necessary. We all know about it we dont talk about it cuz its not a recently released game and anyway what do you expect us to talk about?

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
While there's no sustained discussion about it still ongoing here (which is rare for any game really), I do remember a lot of talk and a lot of threads about it when it first came out.

I know I started one begging for a save file just after Ping Pong before finally getting the rhythm of it and beating it. I think that might have been one of my first threads started on this board, too...

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Charmandersrule said:
I think it was a really fun game but advertising a game isnt really necessary. We all know about it we dont talk about it cuz its not a recently released game and anyway what do you expect us to talk about?

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl AND platinum are still DEFINITELY being talked about.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA version was a lot better, as in classic better. DS one is ok at best, one of those games that is better without touchscreen control.

OP seemed to have missed the period when the game was dumped, it was talked about a lot.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
Wow, only on GBATemp will you see a guy get flamed for discussing NDS games in the NDS Games discussion forum.
I see no flames.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thordrian said:
concealed identity said:
Wow, only on GBATemp will you see a guy get flamed for discussing NDS games in the NDS Games discussion forum.
I see no flames.

Um, look harder?

I'm sure "What's the point of this thread?" and "There's no point in advertising a game! What do you expect us to talk about?" were meant as positive, constructive comments.
rolleyes.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Well, now that I'm here, seeing everyone kick up all the dust that's settled around this game for months now, I'll say this:

The game is fun, buuuut I think most people rate this game high because they just assume that they happen to have bad reflexes, and that most people can actually handle the game's somewhat demanding premise, when this isn't the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm