DS #3574: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (USA)

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with them. The Wii version is stunted by the crappy windowed mode, which forces you to resize the 2 different screens constantly, instead of having a button you press to switch between the 2.

T

Toutatis

yamiluigi said:
Only english? Because the Wii Game NTSC-U have multi5 (source from a other site of downloads)...

The game is in French, I guess it's the information you were asking for.

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Supercard DS one (SDHC) v.3.14 and the game freezes at the first save crystal... anyone else experiencing this?
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Dupont J Shabag

Trophies
XP
Country
Works flawless, without codes, on my Cyclo with 1.54 ... and I have to agree, the Wii version feels broken.

Not only because of the screen malarkey, but because it just doesn't feel right controlling it with the wiimote and nunchuk.

Hmmm, I should see if it is playable with the classic.

capunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I prefer the DS version over Wii,
Wii version looks horrible in almost every department,
The graphics pretty much just an upscaled DS version, Hard to control the character (there is no sensitivity toggle - so I keep falling off), and forced 2 screen at the same time.
I must say the Wii version is basically an emulated DS version (DS emulator anyone?)

But the multiplayer, surprisingly easy between DS and Wii.
So I still say this game has pretty good multiplayer mode despite all of those issues.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody else have a problem with their Japanese version save file not working on this? I got mine to work with a hex editor, but no point posting details if it only occured to me.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem I'm having is the game constantly freezing in the forest and not running. I have Broken Sword for entertainment until I can get it to work though...

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
doesn`t work with m3real latest FW it crashes at the beginnig,ive seen 2 chrackters and than nothing happens.
fuck i must use dsatm.
I thinked m3 real had a autopiracy patcher. ****

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
Did anybody else have a problem with their Japanese version save file not working on this? I got mine to work with a hex editor, but no point posting details if it only occured to me.
I won't be able to try my (J) save until this evening, but I'll post the results afterwards. Can you give me a rough idea what you did with the hex editor to get it working? Was it like a 2 minute "change the game ID" kind of fix, or something more involved? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol