DS #3517: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gman 101 said:
To all people, there is NO online multiplayer. After reading the manual, there is no mention of multiplayer online, but only local multiplayer. Unfortunately the only mention of online stuff in the manual is LoveMeet (the same thing from GTAIV), and all that mentions is message sending, save sending etc. nothing about playing online
frown.gif
Well... thats misleading! This is what the website states:

- All new replay feature allows you to replay all of your favorite missions
- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection means head-to-head and co-op multiplayer mayhem
- Stat tracking and leaderboards that track your criminal career
- Epic storyline with tons of side-missions, addictive mini-games and hidden collectibles

Well.. not going to buy then..

joe9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
confirm working on ds-xtreme with arm7 bin patch,lol.i have all these other newer flashcarts r4s acekards and edges but the xtreme plays it.lol.

Flex_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gman 101 said:
To all people, there is NO online multiplayer. After reading the manual, there is no mention of multiplayer online, but only local multiplayer. Unfortunately the only mention of online stuff in the manual is LoveMeet (the same thing from GTAIV), and all that mentions is message sending, save sending etc. nothing about playing online
frown.gif

You can update your stats to the Rockstar Social website, that's why it say Wi-Fi on the box

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kaos said:
linkenski said:
SaltyDog said:
Ok, it's cool that it's out, but, I am greatly disappointed in Rockstar. After much anticipation and reading all kindsa shit about the game I was excpecting this to be at least 1gb possibly 2gb. At 512mb (although I'm going out on a limb) there is not going to be a lot of music stations or voice-over stuff going on. I dunno, this may be a download only for me. They kept saying over and over how much that they were pushing the DS limits as far as capabilities and ROM size would allow them. Still, I'm sure it will be a fucking great game. Hope it works soon!

OK ignore the rant. Seeing that it 1024mb. More satisfied
wink.gif

SaltyDog: A DS Cartridge can hold up to a maximum of 128mb's so it's as big as a DS game can be.
Incorrect. There have been a few 256Mb games, and it can theoretically go to 2Gb.

Incorrect. There have been a few 256MB games, and it can theoretically go to 2GB. I dont' have any information on the maximum capacity a DS cart can hold, but anyway, a Gigabyte is not the same as a Gigabit: 2Gb are 256MB. Why do you spread false info?

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
joe9000 said:
confirm working on ds-xtreme with arm7 bin patch,lol.i have all these other newer flashcarts r4s acekards and edges but the xtreme plays it.lol.

Times like this I'm extra proud to have a DS-X.

razmiran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to the people that has been on the flashcard comunity for longer than me...has there ever been something like this? ya think there is going to be a fix? even for the r4 that has no official support?

gunns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Many of us can't afford to buy the game,

I dont mind waiting another day , as a fix for this is sure to be imminent

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
razmiran said:
to the people that has been on the flashcard comunity for longer than me...has there ever been something like this? ya think there is going to be a fix? even for the r4 that has no official support?

The most anticipated DS games usually have an extra security, so yeah we've seen this before.
In the other cases, it was usually fixed within 24 hours.
So hopefully it's again like that
smile.gif
But my guess is that the fix will be out Sunday evening, but that's just a rough guess.

Don't worry, just wait some time, and your patience will be rewarded.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ironically, the game focused on theft has a piracy check.
Oh well... guess I'll go play the worst one in the series because it has the guy who rings you up to go bowling with you every 5 minutes....

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sherridon said:
i have found the
r4team email
and yes they are still developing!!

site: r4team.com
email:[email protected]
ARRGH,ok noobs,no offense,but R4 team has been long gone,you just showed us a fake team,not real,http://r4ds.cn/ is the real site,and they disbanded a long time ago,ignore that post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: