DS #3443: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (Europe)

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This is not a typo. Rune Factory 1 just came out in Europe.

Months after the US received its sequel.
lecture.gif

Nookadum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.. anyone going to play through again?
wink.gif
I want to know if they fixed any of the glitches from the US version, or if this is based on v1.1 Japan got.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hooray:
This is what I love about Europe!

All the ~50 countries of Europe have to wait because France, Germany, Italy and Spain demands their languages.
Swedish people? No You have to wait for the French, German, Italian and Spanish translations are done, so you can play it in English!
English people? The same... It's the same thing for most of the countries here!

I wish that all of Europe could've got an ENGLISH version, except these other four countries, and THEY can wait for their language. We who don't speak those languages gain nothing for the wait. It sucks!

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
really? as a person living in the netherlands (thats in Europe for those who suck a geografie) this really sucks because i hate those subjects (German and French) on school.

One more reason for me to use a flashcard

an i kinda had a
ohmy.gif
after seeing this, cuz I already completed Rune Factory 2

RLXD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a big difference besides that this version of the game is Multi5. Eidos removed the whole dub!
I can't stand by this decision. The dub is a part of the game and really no one should touch this part. I pray that there is somebody out there who merges the dub of the US version of the game into the european one, even if it's odd for some people to read the dialogue in... italian, french or german and listen to english dub.
Shame on you, Eidos.
dry.gif

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
Hooray:

All the ~50 countries of Europe have to wait because France, Germany, Italy and Spain demands their languages.
Swedish people? No You have to wait for the French, German, Italian and Spanish translations are done, so you can play it in English!

I wish that all of Europe could've got an ENGLISH version, except these other four countries, and THEY can wait for their language. We who don't speak those languages gain nothing for the wait. It sucks!
If you actually bought games for once, you would notice that the manuals do get translated in swedisch, dutch and all those languages. So does the box-art.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
laurenz said:
Issac said:
Hooray:

If you actually bought games for once, you would notice that the manuals do get translated in swedisch, dutch and all those languages. So does the box-art.
*checks his DS collection quickly*
Nope, only the same languages that are included in the game.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
laurenz said:
Issac said:
Hooray:

careful who you say this to...
not everyone on this site downloads game and never buys any.
And it's true.. we do get the manual in our languages... yay! Definitely worth the wait!
I get the health text in Swedish, and "this is how you press the stylus on the screen" in Swedish...
I could translate that into Swedish in half an hour!
Besides, a few games doesn't have a Swedish manual, just English, and since that's a second language in Sweden, It's perfectly fine!

To be honest I just looked at my collection of DS games, that I've bought so far (15 of them): 5 had a Swedish manual, 1 game had Swedish on the back of the box (I think that's what you mean with "translated box art").
However, I did see that every game had a DUTCH language manual.... *looking at your flag*

anyway, my point is: The translated manual text isn't a good enough reason for holding back the releases for us "English speaking" countries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries