CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Got to the second hatch, it's a big improvement after Dementium! Graphics are nice and I'm liking the old school feeling it brings, better than MPH IMO
smile.gif

Loved the remote drone thing, very clever stuff..
yaynds.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its weird how all the crap dogzzzzz randomgenericcuteanimalzzz island adventure 3 shovelshitware gets like 100's but Moon, a slick polished 60 fps graphic and gameplay monster gets such a low score. Are all pirates on this planet 10 year old girls?
No offense, but 49????
Mother fucking hannah montana music jam shit got a fucking 83.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL

These ratings are just screwed up.
Why are all the good games getting low scores. Everytime i see one of those generic braintraining newgenre disney moviegame shitworks from dsi thq shit hole companies are getting such a high score.

What is wrong with GBAtemp?
I mean, even though you dont like the genre or you don;t enjoy FPS's like me or someother people here on the DS, doesnt mean you shold give it such a low score. I mean, this is onemmof the first games in a few months im gona BUY cause i love itm so much. ive been waiting for this game sincen it was anoucned. GOD. What the hell for all these shit rating system. just like what ther fuck. I know some people dont like FPS on the DS, or they just dont like the style, but that is no fucking reason to rate and shit on the game. The graphics, framerate, you just gotaa... be crazy to think tigerzz/horsezzz have better graphics. you gotta be fucking kidding me right? What, the figgin gameplay is better on tjose? yah right.

I dont mind AT ALL those people, like xcdjy who just dontreally like it, maybe you dont,ilke these classic more singleplayer based games, but i find myself playing bosses again and again to beat my score. It hink if it as trackmania.

So what Moon doesn't have Multiplayer????
Of course it would be better with it, but just think how the hell would they get 60 frames per seconds in wifi? Maybe in local at least, but in wifi? That will be a real feat. Also, Renegade Kid likes classic-style FPS's, maybe thats why you cant jump. From playing Metroid so much, I am just used to double taping while fighting enemies.

That wasw a fshitload of spelling mistakes but im so fucking pissed at some people. I donmt have the time to go back and edit.

I just wanna vent my anger at this thing that has been going on since like, EVER.

Yes i kn ow this whole thing doesnt make sence, but here it is again.

If you dont like a game because it is a load of shit, say your opinoin instead of just rating the game a 10 or somethin. Its sad how i am one of the only people pissed about this, because im sure noone but those retards vote, well....

I know, the votes dont even fucking matter. ITs just how it is so annoying big releases like this are shrugged of. What is people want to find highly rated games? they wont find MOON interesting. Oh, look at this site, GBATEMP. im gonna see the highest rated games. Oh looks, its catzzzzzzzz 19. im gonna go piratethat instead of [insert very good DS game here]

Sorry for ranting, i dont care if you trash this post...
Mods, do your stuff.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually think the graphics are pretty damn good, expecially the character models. Although the samey grey space station environment that has appeared in more games than horses have rears its dreary head again, often driven by the homoerotic fixation that boys in their late teens have with the rippling muscles of space marines, and self-concious rejection of anything that displays a pallate consisting of more than 12 shades of mud in fear of being seen as childish.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Defeated the fourth boss now!

Its okay now , the game feels better then the first half and hour of gmaeplay..

But i cant compare this to games like Call Of Duty 5 on ds etc as thats too good and a hell of a lot more fun even on single player..!

But i will do a full video review of this game soon..

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
BakuFunn, does the term "overhyped" mean anything to you? People, including me, were expecting a much more then decent game, but what we got is an average FPS. Good for FPS fans, but not for Gamers who also expect a decent story and a not-sloppy execution.

Roswell and ugly cutscenes killed this game for me.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw man! I just did the second buggy mission where you only had so much time to get to that lift......I got to it, it messed around for a few seconds before acknowledging that I was there and finally shows the cutscene where the lift rises......it loads the next part (after auto-saving) and now I have 4 seconds to get to wherever I am supposed to go. I only get a few steps away from where it started me and "MISSION FAIL".

Hopefully, when cheats come out, one will be for the freakin timer. Otherwise, I'll have to start all over again since it saved and I can't go back.

----sigh----

Is this one of the glitches everyone is talking about?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so, man. I haven't gotten to that part yet, but from the description in the IGN review, yeah, sounds like you're at that part. You might could check out their review. Bozon gives details on how to avoid the glitch.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm playing this game, and it's actually really fun! I'm on the 7th mission,
When I get abducted from the "Unknown" source.
I think the graphics are at best when you're outside walking on the moon. (Or using a vehicle.)

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody had any success restoring their SAV to their retail cart? If yes, I would like to know which utility worked and if you had to do anything to the SAV file first. I've tried NDS Backup 3-in-1 and Eepinator with no success.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
I have played about half through this game and I find it really good but a bit repetitive. One thing I find quite bad thou is the A.I (Artificiell Intelligence) in the game!
Do people agree or disagree about this when it comes to the A.I, or is it just my DS that is retarded? =P

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
BastarB said:
I have played about half through this game and I find it really good but a bit repetitive. One thing I find quite bad thou is the A.I (Artificiell Intelligence) in the game!
Do people agree or disagree about this when it comes to the A.I, or is it just my DS that is retarded? =P

I am really tired of destroying small shitty spiders and shitty floating robots. GIVE ME ROBO WALKERS DAMMIT >:( and no, not those walking "spray gun" bots that shoots everywhere at once. Those bastards are annoying.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Somebody knows the proper save size of this game? Seems to give troubles if you neave it to unknown in the DSOne. Set it to 256 and it seems to work now ( looses though the saves if you don't insta-reboot after you quit the game ).

Definitely the best 3D FPS game on the DS I have seen. Granted the story is not everyones cake and one boss fight already is the totally smack-the-devers ( as the controls are unresponsive for this kind of boss fight ) but in general it's good. Steady frame rates. Only thing to wish for is the ability to set the sensitivity of the stylus.

Orangegamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Orangegamer said:
YAHOO!!!!
been waiting for this game for a long time
lol
i was playing dementium last night aswell
and
OMG!
67 users reading this topic!!!!

Yeah it's 'cos we've got a decent looking bloody DS game for bloody once. Still think C.O.R.E looks cooler though
smileipb2.png

is that for DS?
cause it sounds good
from what u said
lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU