Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
cupajoe38 said:
Having a great time with the game. Although...

I am stuck on the boss in the middle of the UFO. It has like four rectangular panels that shoot at you, but I don't know what to do...
What he said.
The only progress I've made on this boss was the discovery of being able to shoot or electrocute the red "eyes" near the top of the core. If you shoot the red eyes the panel turns red and if you electrocute them, the panel turns blue. I haven't found out how to damage them yet though...
frown.gif

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cupajoe38 said:
Ferrariman said:
cupajoe38 said:

I am stuck on the boss in the middle of the UFO. It has like four rectangular panels that shoot at you, but I don't know what to do...
What he said.
The only progress I've made on this boss was the discovery of being able to shoot or electrocute the red "eyes" near the top of the core. If you shoot the red eyes the panel turns red and if you electrocute them, the panel turns blue. I haven't found out how to damage them yet though...
frown.gif
I got it, shoot the red things and the panels will turn dark, when you get each side, you have to shoot the core.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
cupajoe38 said:
Ferrariman said:
cupajoe38 said:

What he said.
frown.gif
I got it, shoot the red things and the panels will turn dark, when you get each side, you have to shoot the core.
Nice work Farrariman! Damn it, I just shut my ds off too... Oh well, time to turn it back on
yaynds.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
tinymonkeyt said:
why is the rating 53%?
i didnt think it could be THAT bad :/
It's rated low because it's missing one major thing for an FPS. Multiplayer and Online

rolleyes.gif
That's two things.
tongue.gif

The Half-Life series has done just fine without it (and Counter Strike or Team Fortress aren't Half-Life in my book). There are plenty of other shooters that do that and do it well. I'm glad they concentrated on the single-player, and so far, it's pretty damn good. I have to admit, though, there's something about Renegade Kid's overall style in boss design I just don't care for. You can tell those dudes are stuck in the days of Doom and Wolfenstein in some respects.

Nah, it's rated low because a bunch of folks who haven't actually played through the game decided to give it a low rating. But I wouldn't take the GBATemp game rating to the bank; that's just me.

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't seem to be working on my Supercard DS one. Whenever I choose the difficulty (eg. Rookie) it just says "SAVING" then it goes to a black screen.

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GameSoul said:
ryukyus said:
Base said:
Doesn't seem to be working on my Supercard DS one. Whenever I choose the difficulty (eg. Rookie) it just says "SAVING" then it goes to a black screen.
sucks for dude lol

Did you try turning off RTS and all those features and etc?

Yep. And now it works. Thanks for that.
tongue.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, very decent game.

They did great on the graphics though IMHO.

I LOVE THAT LITTLE DROID. That was a great addition. But the music and scenery is all the same. Meh.

I would give this game maybe a 6-7/10.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys expect too much from the ds hardware!, this games graphics are as good as your going to get on the ds with framerates as good as they are and a half decent story.

Top game for anyone who doesn't like playing dogzzzzz or catzzzz or imagine........ bla

paul

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Meh, not my type of game.

Why have the developers gone with that ultra-low bitrate for movies? Looks like shit, riddled in compression artefacts, a wobbly, smeary mess. And WTF is up with all of the CG in these movies being ingame graphic anyways? Why didn't they use their engine directly in the first place? That would've saved space and not make them look like total incompetents.

And for Story... Roswell? Seriously?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7