DS #3047: 1000 Bornes (France)

Darwin69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was used to play this game when I was a child, so for sure I will give this one a try!
smile.gif

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is this the game that's called Rally 1000 or Puissance 1000 for the Palm (OS)?

Guess, I would try it out, though I hope it's friendly enough for non-English users...

St_Zartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game so much. This adaptation ain't bad at all—clean, easy interface and a stylish design—if you already know the rules and card faces. As in real life, you will want to put your hands around your opponents' necks. It's that sort of card game.

I don't read French, so I have no idea how to play the "special" version with the DS-specific bits. But it looks interesting!

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is still interested in this, I've been working on a French to English translation, as well as a complete graphics hack for this game to make it much more playable. In it's current state, a LOT of the game is now in English, and with a little bit of trial and error, every mode of the game is playable by us Non-French people. Head over to here for all the info and news on it. I will be updating the patch as often as I make changes as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER