DS #2897: Guitar Hero On Tour Decades (Europe)

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fatfrank said:
QUOTE said:
If I played this now, could I transfer my .sav file onto the (U) version when it comes out?

I'm no expert on the subject as i don't know how savefiles really work but out of personal experience i'd say it will work, i've done it for a few games when i had trouble with a certain rom i'd replace the rom with the E version while keeping my U save and it worked for the 3 games i did this with. I hope it works this time too, good luck
smile.gif
Thanks!

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Out of curiosity, are the song titles in English, or are they translated into the four languages too? I'd imagine the songs themselves would be in English, but what about the titles? I would download it and check myself, but my internet sucks; takes too long to download a 100mb file.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just played Saych Boogie (Encore of the fourth tier). I still haven't passed it but I can still go to the fifth tier. I just don't want to. The weird thing is that the hard solo in Satch Boogie (the part with the purple lines in WT) is actually the easiest part of the song to play. On another note, some songs aren't in this game. I haven't seen crushcrushcrush or Smooth Criminal yet and I only have four songs I have yet to see. Pretty sure they aren't in this version. And guy above me. The song names are in English except for the spanish songs.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DieForIt said:
Songlist:
  • [*]Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm[*]Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
  • No Rain - Blind Melon
  • One Way Or Another - Blondie
  • You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
  • Boston - Rock and Roll Band
  • I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
  • Free Ride - Edgar Winter Group
  • The Take Over, The Breaks Over - Fall Out Boy
  • The Pretender - Foo Fighters
  • All Right Now - Free
  • The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
  • Satch Boogie - Joe Satriani
  • Anyway You Want It - Journey
  • Are You Gonna Go My Wat - Lenny Kravitz
    [*]One Step Closer - Linkin Park[
  • La Bamba - Los Lobos
  • Sweet Home Alabama (live) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
  • We Are The Champions - Queen
  • The One I Love - R.E.M.
  • Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
  • Remedy - Seether
  • Tarantula - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Down - Stone Temple Pilots
  • Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt
  • Buddy Holly - Weezer

3 strikes of being awesome!

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay. Now I've got through a substantial portion of the game. I only have two bonus songs left to unlock and I think to do this you need to beat the Guitar Duel Mode and the new Bass Career. Satch Boogie is by far the TTFAF, Jordan, whatever you want to call it of this game. It is tough. Tiers are organised into decades as the name suggests so songs aren't necessarily in order or difficulty. There are also a few European exclusives in this game that come at the expense of other great songs by the way.

P.S. Has anyone unlocked all the songs? I really want to know what those other two songs are. I know someone gave a list, but not all the songs are in the European version. I think its ridiculous that we have to finish the game three times just to get two songs.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure I never did that song. There's a good chance it ain't in the European version unless its one of the two bonus songs I have yet to unlock. I don't think I will unlock these songs until about Wednesday as I have exams tomorrow so you will need to rely on someone else to figure it out.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
hankchill said:
Honestly why should it matter if you can play with the buttons? Not only is ALL of the fun gone that way, but you'll never make it past Medium.
Do yourself a favour and if you *really* want to play it, spend $11 at DealExtreme and get the cheapy guitar grip.

u said it wrongly...in the last version...i already made it pass medium without the grip...i also manage to get 5 star in expert
lecture.gif

and it is more challenging as u only use 2 fingers to play...making it more fun than having grip
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted User

so for people wanting to remove crap euro songs, the original songs are inside the rom...

EDIT : nevermind the remaining songs are the unlockable ones...

alexl100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do you change the language coz mine is locked in Italian i think and i wanna change it 2 french so i can understand it
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
hankchill said:
irpacynot said:
CockroachMan said:
Activision has a new cash cow.. well, first one was cool.. this looks like the exact same game with different songs.

Well, maybe not. At least not in this form. The lack of the GBA slot on the DSi will only let them pursue this thing for so long in its current state.

I'm sure it won't be long before we see a Wireless Guitar Grip that clips onto the DSi.
wink.gif

Hmm...I didn't think of that, but yeah, I guess with the DS' WiFi ability, they could offer something like that. Of course, it'll piss off people who already own the original grip who've upgraded to the DSi.

YEAH that would work then they need to supply a spare WiFi Hand to play as you would need to either ..

a) Have 3 hands ...

or

b) Put it down on a desk or table or something to play .. think about it!!!

1 hand to strum, 1 hand to hold WiFi Grip, oh wait I have no 3rd hand to hold DS doh!!!

RESULT = FAIL! that wouldn't quite work you would have to put the ds down somewhere or get someone to hold it!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kobykaan said:
irpacynot said:
hankchill said:
irpacynot said:
CockroachMan said:
Activision has a new cash cow.. well, first one was cool.. this looks like the exact same game with different songs.

Well, maybe not. At least not in this form. The lack of the GBA slot on the DSi will only let them pursue this thing for so long in its current state.

I'm sure it won't be long before we see a Wireless Guitar Grip that clips onto the DSi.
wink.gif

Hmm...I didn't think of that, but yeah, I guess with the DS' WiFi ability, they could offer something like that. Of course, it'll piss off people who already own the original grip who've upgraded to the DSi.

YEAH that would work then they need to supply a spare WiFi Hand to play as you would need to either ..

a) Have 3 hands ...

or

b) Put it down on a desk or table or something to play .. think about it!!!

1 hand to strum, 1 hand to hold WiFi Grip, oh wait I have no 3rd hand to hold DS doh!!!

RESULT = FAIL! that wouldn't quite work you would have to put the ds down somewhere or get someone to hold it!
missed something there koby?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol