DS #2877: Theresia: Dear Emile (USA)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is giving me the creeps...I think im gonna get nightmares...(yes, im a coward
frown.gif
)

NKM_Atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rayder said:
m3rox said:
This game's actually pretty good, I've just made it past the floor you start out on.

What did you do to get the key that's hanging on that peg board? I wandered around and around the very beginning hallway and it keeps telling me that I need to check everywhere I can go first before it will let me grab the key. As far as I can tell, I did look at and go to everything I could. All the doors are locked.....the room you start in has nothing but that note.....most of the doors in the hallway are dummies....WTF?!
did you try squeezing the ironwire-pendant? (pulling it on the little picture of your throat right of you life-bar)
normally it should tell you what you forgot to do. try it at different places if the hint isn't helpful.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...it's pretty entertaining for the first hour, but...then it starts to get a bit monotonous. It's basically a maze game. Yeah, it's got adventure elements, and it's creepy, but after over two hours with it, I'm growing a tad weary. The writing and presentation are pretty darn interesting, though. It hooks you, but I just hope it's not a dud by the end.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Is there an end to this, or does it just stop by the time you get a candle you can't light, a statue, and you reach a room that's completely dark and a room with writing on the walls and paper on the floor?

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raika said:
This game is giving me the creeps...I think im gonna get nightmares...(yes, im a coward
frown.gif
)

I'm with you there. I tried to play this game with the lights off and a pair of headphones, and I almost pissed myself at the opening cutscenes. XD

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lights off and a pair of headphones is definitely the way to go with a game like this, though, preferably when you're all alone. Bit of a waste to play it any other way.

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn, i must be stupid because I can't even get past the first 2 areas you start off in. I have the key, and I used it, but I can't go into the room adjacent from the room I started off in? And the hallway just takes me in a loop, has an iron gate, and the other hallway has a mudslide. Wtf?? What am I suppose to do? I'm almost dead too, I kept touching the wall lol.

But as far as I can tell, this game is similar to Time Hollow. I don't think things jump out at you and attack, and there is no need for fighting/attacking. I think it's mostly little puzzles and trying to find your way out. But yea the music definitely sets the mood. Very creepy... I'm too scared to play it at night lol.

aryios

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
esoterica said:
Damn, i must be stupid because I can't even get past the first 2 areas you start off in. I have the key, and I used it, but I can't go into the room adjacent from the room I started off in? And the hallway just takes me in a loop, has an iron gate, and the other hallway has a mudslide. Wtf?? What am I suppose to do? I'm almost dead too, I kept touching the wall lol.

But as far as I can tell, this game is similar to Time Hollow. I don't think things jump out at you and attack, and there is no need for fighting/attacking. I think it's mostly little puzzles and trying to find your way out. But yea the music definitely sets the mood. Very creepy... I'm too scared to play it at night lol.

there should be a switchbox somewhere, turn it on and you will notice a blue spot on your map. try going back and you will be in the room with the fluorescent paint. search the floor for a stone, then combine it with the paint. and throw the stone in the hole that bothers you.

i am stuck at a first stage though, how do i cross the fire in the kitchen? or even chase the bugs away? any help?

svnelvn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to storage room and use axe on wooden box, knife flies out and you will pick up a water hose, go back to kitchen and use hose on faucet, in next room search top left drawer and bottom right drawer for flamethrower, use it to scare off the bugs

aryios

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
svnelvn said:
go to storage room and use axe on wooden box, knife flies out and you will pick up a water hose, go back to kitchen and use hose on faucet, in next room search top left drawer and bottom right drawer for flamethrower, use it to scare off the bugs

thanks a lot!

thedeath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.deathserv.net
XP
Country
Gambia, The
anyone an idea how to lit that candle ? or to open that electrical control room ?
Or is it that angel that is the way to move on ? I could really use some help as i'm kinda lost what i should do...

The game is not bad but a bit frustrating somehow to me...

-Death

liamash3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i know, i am stuck on lighting the candle and moving the statue too!
i have explored all the rooms i can get to on the floors i can get to(B2F and B3F i think) and i am totally stuck!
HELP!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...