DS #2850: Bienvenue chez Les Ch'tis: Le Jeu (France)

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
In fact, I think that this movie would not hit any country other than french-speaking ones, like Quebec, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc. (and France
tongue.gif
) because if you don't know about ideas on french north... you can't understand the humour inside.

Maybe the USa adaptation of Will Smith will be "understandable" for american people
wink.gif

And by the way, Fort Boyard game was a pice of sh** and I think the game here is the same style
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

For us here, think of "ch'tis" as canadians, not redneck. Canadians are weird, sligthly dumb, and just replace the hockey part with booze.
(not my opinion on Canada of course, crisse de calisse de tabarnak !)

Krazplay said:
phenixz said:
To make easy money near Christmast and in North of France they also have Saint-Nicolas/Sint-Niclaas which came in about a month ...
DVD release too, you can see some stupid ads on TV, they hope they will buy the game after buying the DVD.
I'm really sick of Bienvenue chez Les Ch'tis, this film doesn't deserve one tenth of its success, people just got depressive when they discovered how stupid is our new president, and just rushed to cinema for the film with the highest buzz around
dry.gif
Actually this movie was onpar with France 3 tvmovie...

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
OuahOuah

thanks for the info about this movie! I adore French comedies, I think Le Cop and Les Visitoures (SP?) are two of the best comedies ever and so will see if this can get shown at The Prince Charles in London!

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Hey, there are good humour in France. Our president is a well... a good ambassador
tongue.gif

Anyway, very different humor, not like american comedy
biggrin.gif
but so different, like english humour
smile.gif

I want a french Monty Python
smile.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
OuahOuah said:
In fact, I think that this movie would not hit any country other than french-speaking ones, like Quebec, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc. (and France
tongue.gif
) because if you don't know about ideas on french north... you can't understand the humour inside.

Maybe the USa adaptation of Will Smith will be "understandable" for american people
wink.gif

By this logic you should stop playing Japanese games, even if they're translated.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
OuahOuah said:
Hey, there are good humour in France. Our president is a well... a good ambassador
tongue.gif

Anyway, very different humor, not like american comedy
biggrin.gif
but so different, like english humour
smile.gif

I want a french Monty Python
smile.gif

It just is a shitty movie that happended to be picked up by the mainstream.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
YOU don't like so it is shitty ?
Interesting point of view
smile.gif

@kikuchiyo : do you know jap game (translated) centered on exclusive japanese culture not understandable to "common" stranger ?
smile.gif
It remembers me an anime : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbors_the_Yamadas => 100% japanese references and very hard to understand if you're not a japanese...

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
OuahOuah said:
@kikuchiyo : do you know jap game (translated) centered on exclusive japanese culture not understandable to "common" stranger ?
smile.gif
It remembers me an anime : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Neighbors_the_Yamadas => 100% japanese references and very hard to understand if you're not a japanese...

English too, evidently.

I'm not Japanese and I get Yamadas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-