DS #2803: Akumajou Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin (Japan)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Oh, oops didnt know
biggrin.gif

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh.. Been playing this for a while now.

I cant wait till the US version so I can actually understand the story : D

EDIT - There's this map thing where you get to choose levels. Pretty cool I guess. Loving the music so far

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, first problem is trying to get getting past the tutorial without knowing Japanese which I had to do through a bit of trail and error.

Lots of text skipping, then when you get control of the female character, jump up the ledges and go right. Skip more text. When you regain control, stand in front of the glowing sword and hold up until you trigger a beep sound you get when you complete a tutorial task. Now press start and select "Glyph". Press A on the Y-button icon and then select the only item you can (It's the sword). Do the same to assign the X button, then return to the game. Walk up the to old guy and stab him with X or Y, he vanishes and reappears, stab him again until you get the beep and trigger the next bit. Next, hold up and press X or Y to do a red attack thing. Now you can exit through to the right and start decking skeletons.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
snesmaster40 said:
Interesting to see the Japanese version get dumped first. The US one should be coming soon

The operative word being "should". We haven't had a rom release on time (for a title that counts) since Final Fantasy IV (Japan). Of course, this game isn't even available for download yet, so it's more like they're just jumping the gun here anyway, so you can't really count it yet.

I'm glad we're getting a Castlevania title though. I was amazed at how fast I had to put down all the other interesting-looking releases, and I need something to A. Help me not kill myself with coping with this asshat of a semester, and B. last me till the next Animal Crossing fix, cause I'm jonesin' real bad and City Life's gotta get me on some harder stuff, man.

QUOTE(BlueStar @ Oct 20 2008, 05:44 AM) OK, first problem is trying to get getting past the tutorial without knowing Japanese which I had to do through a bit of trail and error.

Lots of text skipping, then when you get control of the female character, jump up the ledges and go right. Skip more text. When you regain control, stand in front of the glowing sword and hold up until you trigger a beep sound you get when you complete a tutorial task. Now press start and select "Glyph". Press A on the Y-button icon and then select the only item you can (It's the sword). Do the same to assign the X button, then return to the game. Walk up the to old guy and stab him with X or Y, he vanishes and reappears, stab him again until you get the beep and trigger the next bit. Next, hold up and press X or Y to do a red attack thing. Now you can exit through to the right and start decking skeletons.

I love psychic powers! Can you tell me when it's gonna rain next? The weathermen only do the week and they always say "sunny". Are you only able to see ahead to video games that nobody can play yet, or is this game available for imports cause who really follows those?

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GreenBanana said:
snesmaster40 said:
Interesting to see the Japanese version get dumped first. The US one should be coming soon

The operative word being "should". We haven't had a rom release on time (for a title that counts) since Final Fantasy IV (Japan). Of course, this game isn't even available for download yet, so it's more like they're just jumping the gun here anyway, so you can't really count it yet.

Öhmm... This game IS available for download already, I'm playing it right now ;D
nice game so far ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can