Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh yay, it's here!
This GBA version was an excellent, light platformer. Can't wait until the US gets their own version, as I'm a real big fan.
smile.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is getting a US release. Bandai announced it would be out November 11th in the US. You can even preorder on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Z-Origin...793&sr=1-21

The game will be called Dragon Ball Origins here. Knowing the US company though, they'll probably censor the game. Isn't there a few scenes where Bulma pulls up her skirt and such. They don't show it, but in the US version, they'll probably remove the scene entirely.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hell yeah! I think I'll give this a whirl, even though the English version is supposed to be out in December. Kinda looks like Phantom Hourglass and shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I love first Dragonball (or "Origins" if you like), It was a great cartoon, but I never liked Z-Series, they were kinda boring to me..

First Dragonball had great music, and most of all was really funny....It had great humor..
I'm happy it's already being translated by our members....I'll be sure to play it after they release patch...Graphics are amazing in this video..

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Haruhi said:
This will only be the second original Dragon Ball game to get an English version.

Not counting any where the license was censored out.

LOL yeah!
tongue.gif

I remember playing that "Dragon Ball" game on my friend's NES. What a piece of crap. Everything tied to the anime was removed!

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OH MY GOD, have you guys seen the intro??
It's so goddam amazing! I was trying the game while I was on a bus and I was getting so psyched up that I almost punched the onld lady sitting next to me!

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me how to save the game? I'm kind of lost here in the middle of all this Kanji/Kana.

A menu translation patch would be wondeful
shy.gif

Zaiga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CockroachMan said:
Translucentbill said:
WOO! This game is going to be great!

Surreee, this can get dumped right away but line rider 2 is taking forever
cry.gif

EDIT: IGN says the release date is November 4, 2008...is that the (U)/(E) Release?

Yes, it is

Aw man, we're gonna have to wait a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1