CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey! That's interesting.. would probably sell more if it were released before the Olympic games.. oh well..

The japanese one was dated to the same day as this one.. hoping to see it soon
biggrin.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
After playing some SEA games I probably know 1/5 of the chinese language
tongue.gif
I will try this out as soon as I can get the damn VGH homebrew workin :/

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Hey! That's interesting.. would probably sell more if it were released before the Olympic games.. oh well..

The japanese one was dated to the same day as this one.. hoping to see it soon
biggrin.gif

Seriously? Japanese? I've been waiting so long for a decent Japanese learning program for either the DS or PSP.

Edit:
mad.gif

http://www.amazon.com/My-Japanese-Coach-Ni...S/dp/B001BZ8EX8

Amazon has it listed with a Sept. 23 release date
frown.gif

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nintendo has to make a good japanese training (like English training and practise) but they just think at their money, so don't dream.

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Other games in the series are pretty useless IMO. I checked out 'My French Coach' (got pretty far in this one) and the 'Enrich your vocabulary' series for French and English. They surely don't teach you much...

Oh and don't expect to learn Japanese by playing with some program. Unless you're Chinese or Korean, the Japanese is a pain to learn and demands A LOT of effort.

lalalalala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gestahl said:
Other games in the series are pretty useless IMO. I checked out 'My French Coach' (got pretty far in this one) and the 'Enrich your vocabulary' series for French and English. They surely don't teach you much...

Oh and don't expect to learn Japanese by playing with some program. Unless you're Chinese or Korean, the Japanese is a pain to learn and demands A LOT of effort.

LOL. That is very true. The culture gap is smaller too compared to Western society. Pronunciation for Chinese IMO is harder than Japanese. A little off in intonation and people can't understand the meaning. A lot of people think they have the right pronunciation when they really don't.

I'm looking forward to the Japanese one too. Hopefully, it will teach enough that I can actually learn from the JP ds games for teaching Kanji and words.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN