Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYESFUCKYES.

I cannot express how happy I am. Unfortunately, I can't read S*it on the game....

I'll play it anyway...

Also, it's the third biggest DS game to date...

EDIT: For those who don't know, this is a Visual Novel.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Now I'll just have to learn Japanese
biggrin.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Infinity-X said:
Wait..is this based off that horror anime? If so, do want!!
It's a sequel, with some original anime arcs, manga arcs, and one entirely new arc, in Higurashi matsuri styled art.

It's full of win.
Awesome~ I can't tell its full of win by looking at your avatar. (Don't act like I don't know who that is.
rolleyes.gif
)
I'm going to give it a go.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Apparently there will be more games in this series.

This one covers the manga side-arcs.

The future games won't have very much content to recycle... Maybe we'll see new ones explaining the witches fredrica or lamdadelta.

Also, this game doesn't feature the downs syndrome artwork or grapefruit hands of the original games!

e: Holy shit another 2 gigabit game

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I just can't seem to get into the anime. Perhaps it's the chibi style that turns me off. Anyway this game looks cool if I ever get around to finishing this supposedly awesome anime.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Evilkoko said:
Damn I just can't seem to get into the anime. Perhaps it's the chibi style that turns me off. Anyway this game looks cool if I ever get around to finishing this supposedly awesome anime.

It starts out cute and gets exponentially more fucked up as it goes.

To be honest, the anime has TERRIBLE animation, and the art in the first season is just painful to boot.

This clip from the first season has all three:

NIPAA~~ ^_________^

Schadenfreude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heran Bago said:
Apparently there will be more games in this series.

This one covers the manga side-arcs.

The future games won't have very much content to recycle... Maybe we'll see new ones explaining the witches fredrica or lamdadelta.
All the Kizuna games will have plenty of recycled stuff. Seeing as we'll get 2 old arcs per game (3 even in this one).
And I doubt any Umineko stuff will come up.

While I thought the PC graphics had a certain charm to them, I've never played the PS2 version so the new graphics (and sparse voice-acting) are a good excuse for me to play through the old stuff as well.

izy521

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
Evilkoko said:

It starts out cute and gets exponentially more fucked up as it goes.

To be honest, the anime has TERRIBLE animation, and the art in the first season is just painful to boot.

This clip from the first season has all three:

NIPAA~~ ^_________^

The beginning of the show was Cute
blink.gif
?
Anyway im fuxing glad its finally out, but as usual its a visual novel TT, you think they would make one of those fanmade battle games for the DS?
biggrin.gif

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Description:

QUOTE said:
“Welcome to the nightmare.”

The village of Hinamizawa is a seemingly peaceful and friendly place, until the Watanagashi festival comes. The festival is a yearly event set in the end of summer, and at this time every year, one person dies as another goes missing. These are the only “facts” in the game you can depend on as the friendly villagers are definitely not whom they appear to be. You are the one who has to figure out who lied, who died, and who killed and most of all, stop this yearly cycle.

The game is arranged in arcs, where events are told from a certain character's points of view. At the start of every arc, the story goes back to the beginning and the events are retold from another character's view. Watch all the scenarios and find the culprit yourself.

Hold your DS up sideways like an open book, one of the screens will show graphics that slowly change as you read through the text.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lookout said:
Description:

QUOTE said:
“Welcome to the nightmare.”

The village of Hinamizawa is a seemingly peaceful and friendly place, until the Watanagashi festival comes. The festival is a yearly event set in the end of summer, and at this time every year, one person dies as another goes missing. These are the only “facts” in the game you can depend on as the friendly villagers are definitely not whom they appear to be. You are the one who has to figure out who lied, who died, and who killed and most of all, stop this yearly cycle.

The game is arranged in arcs, where events are told from a certain character's points of view. At the start of every arc, the story goes back to the beginning and the events are retold from another character's view. Watch all the scenarios and find the culprit yourself.

Hold your DS up sideways like an open book, one of the screens will show graphics that slowly change as you read through the text.
Thats basically the anime...I've only watched the 1st 8 episodes of season 1 but I plan to watch the rest. (Though I liked eps 5-8, made of so much win

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! All I need now is a dictionary for those deeper words and a new MicroSD for more space, I'd still appreciate a translation a lot, saves me time.
biggrin.gif

HERAN TAKE DOWN THAT VID! YOU'RE SPOILING IT FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE WANTING TO WATCH IT!
rofl2.gif

I hate the fact that Kai is less gory than the first season >.>.

shioninspiration.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYoQPhGaW8 +2