DS #2421: Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (USA)

zengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
man black screen of death for me too on a g6lite. It seems we need another update and knowing the team it won't popup anytime soon, at least after that the number of not working titles start to stack. That's bad.

Odworth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gah. After playing through the game and arriving at the PGS episode (2-2), the game freezes right at the start of the operation.

I'm using an R4 with the latest kernel, 1.18. I've already tried some 2 other sources and each one gives the same result - freezing before anything can be done. :/

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
using an r4 too and i am pissed that guilt is also the main cause of operations

damn!! i hate guilt im at the liver transplant (rebirth)

damn you guilt!!!!

^^^ it works on me

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odworth said:
Gah. After playing through the game and arriving at the PGS episode (2-2), the game freezes right at the start of the operation.

I'm using an R4 with the latest kernel, 1.18. I've already tried some 2 other sources and each one gives the same result - freezing before anything can be done. :/

I'm using an R4 with 1.18, and I went through this operation without any problems (other than not knowing how to cut the blood vessels... finally got past it, though).

I'm ready to start 2-3 now.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty good, so far. I really like the new presentation -- very slick. But it's pretty much more of the same, with many of the same quirks. Also, it's funny to see Sylvia's portraits right after critical surgery; they didn't bother to change anything about her appearance.
rofl2.gif

But I think I might actually finish this one. I liked the first one, but this one is a bit tighter, as far as its presentation goes, and that goes a long way with me.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The X operations are still as daunting as ever. That's good to know, although I don't get why it has to be Kyriaki first.

RyoSaeba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodlogic said:
So did anybody get this to work on an R4 v3. I cant figure it out.

Sorry to tell ya but R4 never made a V3. They only have a Generation 2 which only difference from generation 1 is that they removed the spring loaded microSD slot. Oh, and it's gray with minor changes to the shell.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It randomly freezes @ my R4, any ideas?

Edit: Last Firmware

Edit 2: Nevermind, using an untrimmed version apparently solved it.

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so is this it? do i have to now buy a m3 real or simply and or an r4 and or a cyclo ds? no way i can play a game like this one? booo...its ok though i plan on buying another ds lite for my lady...and than letting her have the m3 lite+ pass card..and ill get the a new ds lite with some slot 1 device....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2