DS #2421: Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (USA)

ReallyiAmGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
iamghost.kr
XP
Country
Korea, South
When i saw screenshot first time i thought main characters are changed.
But No, it's not.

2r1zu5u.jpg

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww Dr.Style looks like a poof in this game.
Cant wait to get stuck into it, thanks to gamer for the supercard settings!!!

Last game I got stuck on some plane mission....

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've put in a few stitches this week, and I'm still sore from bouldering... so I'll leave this one til next week.

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The new art style is perfectly done. The game is very well polished too, you can "feel" it.

Only one thing i dont like is that Dr. Stiles look very strange (maybe like a woman?
rofl2.gif
)

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the G6, I've run tests toggling the following options: Safe Mode and Regular mode, with R/W and without, Arm7 fix (using DS Lazy), and no go all around. I should mention that I didn't try the copy option, as no game I know of uses it. No idea what they've done with this one, but it might need an update.

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, didn't mention I'm using loader 4.8a, and software 5.1. BTW, I noticed on their site that loader 4.9a is available, but when I click on it, I get a screen full of gibberish.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
staticfritz said:
I noticed on their site that loader 4.9a is available, but when I click on it, I get a screen full of gibberish.
When this happens you can usually just right click the link and use the 'Save Link As' option. Don't bother in this case though, it's really just 4.8.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
scoozer said:
The new art style is perfectly done. The game is very well polished too, you can "feel" it.

Only one thing i dont like is that Dr. Stiles look very strange (maybe like a woman?
rofl2.gif
)

I agree, I think Dr Stiles looks like WUSS! That haircut, the happy smile...he's a real wimp, and I think he's annoyingly sensitive and gentle...JESUS man! Come on! You're hardcore doctor mate!

I thought Markus Vaughn from "New Blood" was a real cool guy. I really liked his smooth but cool attitude.

Also I think the game looks nice and polished BUT the intro movie is terrible! Very low quality and the intro music also is very grainy and lo-fi. YUK!

For the rest I think the game is great, as usual, a little too much "more of the same..."

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm glad this game is working properly on my new Acekard. The first under the knife had a terrible glitch on both R4s I tried, where I could do the entire surgery perfectly but when I closed the patient the game just didn't let me apply the bandage, missing every single time until the operation failed.

pesaroso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gah, I can't get this to work on my DSX!
frown.gif

I got the latest firmware, 1.1.3.. I've tried the arm7.bin fix, nothing works..

Anyone?

EDIT: Okay, works now
smile.gif
Just trimmed the ROM with Rominator 2008, and replaced the arm7.bin file from Big Brain Acadamy EUR
smile.gif

Cheers

ksponge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice game. I gave up on the other ds one due to the difficulty. Not gonna waste my time redoing a mission 5+ times. I'm playing this on easy and it's still fun. I played it for at least 3 hours at work tonight and it kept my attention which is saying something. Definitely staying on my transflash.

ninja_07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Finished the first and i'm liking this one even more!

I like the way it isnt all "this is how to be a doctor" at first ehn "LOL guilt" for the rest of the game.
So far i'm still getting some routine operations like repairing spleens etc.

eelmonger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pesaroso said:
Gah, I can't get this to work on my DSX!
frown.gif

I got the latest firmware, 1.1.3.. I've tried the arm7.bin fix, nothing works..

Anyone?

EDIT: Okay, works now
smile.gif
Just trimmed the ROM with Rominator 2008, and replaced the arm7.bin file from Big Brain Acadamy EUR
smile.gif

Cheers

Thanks for adding that edit, I was in the same boat and I did what you did and it works great now. I guess this means we're going to have to manually patch our games again. Thanks DS-X team for taking a year to give us a fix that worked for 2 months! Oh well, I'm sure they'll fix it in their next firmware release...

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or is this game more forgiving in the grading system? Either I improved in my sleep (I haven't touched the first DS game in ages) or S ranks are a lot easier to get this time.

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was cruising along just fine, having fun... then I hit the first operation with the "PGS" patient. I've already replayed it twice, and don't seem to be getting any closer to getting it right.

The biggest problem is cutting the blood vessels on the tumors... am I doing something wrong? I have to sit there and saw back and forth about 20 times just to cut ONE of the three. I pushed down harder once, and cut a big incision in the guy's stomach. I found the "healing hands" move to be entirely useless.

I never played #1, so again, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or if this is the way things are supposed to go. Guess I'll just go back and change the difficulty and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2