• Replies 65
  • Likes 2

Acoustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: Got it working! Had to recalibrate my DS and cleaned my screen a bunch, lol.
happy.gif

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Acoustic said:
Anyone wants to help me out with moving the coin (on the 5th day)?
My screen is a apparently too scratched up in the center and makes the coin skip (even if it is a TINY bit) each time I try to drag it.
I'll send you my save file if you are willing to help. Really appreciate it.

use some one else's DS, you'll have to do the coin thing a couple of other times in the game so unless you are willing to lose all you're save data and your favorite pins 3 times in the same play trough ask someone to lend them your DS for 10 sec

edit: sorry kind of read only half of your message, it's kind of late on my side of the world so i can't help you right now, maybe some one else can

thismike

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to replace the US sound files with the Japanese version? Do you just replace the Sound folder?

I heard that the Japanese soundtrack is better and I can't really stand "I dig it!"

RayJT9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The soundtracks seem to be the same, with the exception that the English version has a couple of extra songs in it, as far as I know.

--Ray

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, this is freezing on my SCDS1 during the first cutscene (freezes when the main character and some other guy cross each other, the screen is duplicated to the top and bottom screens, then freezes, along with the music).

Any fix?

EDIT: Tried unchecking the Fix Download Play box, and it still freezes in the same spot.

Tried unchecking the Enable Patch box and all you get is white screens when you try to start it up...

frown.gif

NDS_N00b

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could someone clarify me on this subject:

i have a pin on maximum level, but at a store the pin is said to evolve and mine never did.
Do i have to buy that particular pin to evolve or do i have to do someting whith mine already at max level to evolve?
the pin i'm talking about it's the one which has a M.

thankyou! great ame =)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDS_N00b said:
Could someone clarify me on this subject:

i have a pin on maximum level, but at a store the pin is said to evolve and mine never did.
Do i have to buy that particular pin to evolve or do i have to do someting whith mine already at max level to evolve?
the pin i'm talking about it's the one which has a M.

thankyou! great ame =)
If you maxed it with the wrong type of PP, it won't ever evolve. You have to buy / get another one and evolve it with the right PP. For Masamune, it can evolve to two different pins with either MPP or SDPP.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDS_N00b said:
Wrong type of PP? Sorry but not sure what are you saying...And i'm already with Joshua lol
There are 3 different types of PP:

Battle PP
ShutDown PP
Mingle PP

Different pins need different types of PP in order to evolve. If you have mastered a pin, and it didn't evolve, then you leveled it with the wrong type of PP. You have to start over with a new pin to get it to evolve.

There's a thread where some of us have been discussing pin evolution here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=82994

And there's a wiki in progress on the different pins and the evolution requirements here:

TWEWY Pin Wiki

It's a complex system, but pretty interesting once you get into it. Good luck.

NDS_N00b

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you so much, i must have overread that part of the tutorial =\ and that is one of the pin i use the most, back to level one eheh-

Thank you!

MasterM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
[M said:
artin]
Eh, this is freezing on my SCDS1 during the first cutscene (freezes when the main character and some other guy cross each other, the screen is duplicated to the top and bottom screens, then freezes, along with the music).

Any fix?

EDIT: Tried unchecking the Fix Download Play box, and it still freezes in the same spot.

Tried unchecking the Enable Patch box and all you get is white screens when you try to start it up...

frown.gif
U got SCDS1 SDHC? Cuz I got absolutely no problems with that game on that hardware

aryios

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
MasterM said:
[M said:
artin]

Any fix?

frown.gif
U got SCDS1 SDHC? Cuz I got absolutely no problems with that game on that hardware

Edit: Solved it. Thanks.

ctu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
aryios said:
MasterM said:
[M said:
artin]

Any fix?

frown.gif

Edit: Solved it. Thanks.

well..how did you fix it?Or did i miss something here?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf