DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Crescent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
first of all
infidel dog isnt testing
thebobevil is

second of all were not sure if it works
he's still testing
so be patient
he'll keep us posted

EDIT: it doesnt work
frown.gif

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I formatted before playing the game on the G6 Real, I had a crash yesterday so I had to format and even placed the latest firmware on it. So i had a fresh empty card when I placed Final fantasy on it and I got the screens in the dungeon.

JimmyJangles

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was going to use this fiasco as an excuse to finally buy a CycloDS, and RealHotStuff is down today
mad.gif
I've been putting it off for months, and the day I take my credit card out is the one day I can't buy it.

I haven't read the whole thread, but if the game doesn't work on Supercard SD, I'm guessing it probably won't work on SC Lite either. Hope RHS comes back up soon, and that CycloDS is still in stock, since there probably will be at least a small surge in people buying it fearing this new copy protection or whatever it is.

D

Deleted User

Artful_D said:
Is nobody reading anymore? If i could find the 1.09 kernel for the R4 I'll bet i can get this to work.
I can send it to you via MSN. PM me.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JimmyJangles said:
I was going to use this fiasco as an excuse to finally buy a CycloDS, and RealHotStuff is down today
mad.gif
I've been putting it off for months, and the day I take my credit card out is the one day I can't buy it.

I haven't read the whole thread, but if the game doesn't work on Supercard SD, I'm guessing it probably won't work on SC Lite either. Hope RHS comes back up soon, and that CycloDS is still in stock, since there probably will be at least a small surge in people buying it fearing this new copy protection or whatever it is.

Somewhere back in the thread, someone said they got the "dreaded message" on a slot2 Supercard too.

nox_nono56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Artful, why do you think it would work with this older version of the R4 firmware? (I'm also interested because there's a version of this firmware for m3 simply! : )

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Artful_D said:
Is nobody reading anymore? If i could find the 1.09 kernel for the R4 I'll bet i can get this to work.

All the old firmwares are available for download in the Downloads section of GBAtemp
wink.gif

I thought I would be smart and try it, yeah it didn't work. Also if you think about it if the addition of Auto-DLDI patching would therefore cause problems on the Cyclo DS. Obviously it doesn't.

nox_nono56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Artful, why do you think it would work with this older version of the R4 firmware? (I'm also interested because there's a version of this firmware for m3 simply! : )

Artful_D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noxnono - r4 team introduced autopatching in 1.10 - i already formatted my card so im gonna try myself, but DarkSpace said they tried and failed - only thing i dont understand is that it took 20 minutes for the game to fail for me, that guy failed a little too fast
tongue.gif

Posts merged

noxnono - r4 team introduced autopatching in 1.10 - i already formatted my card so im gonna try myself, but DarkSpace said they tried and failed - only thing i dont understand is that it took 20 minutes for the game to fail for me, that guy failed a little too fast
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a