DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

nox_nono56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I'll also try with the R4 firmware hacked for M3, v 1.09......

I hope it's going to work....... At least I'll try! : )

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool game. I usually don't really like FF games bit this one has a fair bit of action.

Gotta wait for R4 fix to get any further
frown.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just happen to notice that everyone calls it Rings Of Fate. when the game itself is called Ring of Fates. It even says Ring of Fates on your Flashcard as well.

Artful_D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thank God for NO$GBA. I'll update when this download finally finishes. Damn dialup (thats why i didnt try before i posted my idea).

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally dl'd the game to see what the issue was.

People seem to be crying over nothing. It cuts off, sure. Then again it still lets you save as long as you get to a save point.

The thing is, it's pretty easy to see if you like the game enough to buy. If you never planned to buy it, then only having to deal with a 20 minute cutoff is a small price to pay for a free game that you don't even want. Either way it's the full game and enough to decide if you would want it.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incomplete said:
i just happen to notice that everyone calls it Rings Of Fate. when the game itself is called Ring of Fates. It even says Ring of Fates on your Flashcard as well.

Well, Rings of Fate sounds better, and a bit more practical than Ring of Fates. Though I'm guessing that "Ring of Fates" has t odo with a single ring, that is tied to different fates.. (just a guess)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HeatMan Advance said:
I finally dl'd the game to see what the issue was.

People seem to be crying over nothing. It cuts off, sure. Then again it still lets you save as long as you get to a save point.

The thing is, it's pretty easy to see if you like the game enough to buy. If you never planned to buy it, then only having to deal with a 20 minute cutoff is a small price to pay for a free game that you don't even want. Either way it's the full game and enough to decide if you would want it.

*laughs hysterically, 'til he almost drowns in his own saliva*

Crescent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just thought of something
in final fantasy III for DS
there was this cheat
where let you save anywhere
(not quick save btw)

is it possible to make a cheat like this for FFCC:ROF?

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
Incomplete said:

Well, Rings of Fate sounds better, and a bit more practical than Ring of Fates. Though I'm guessing that "Ring of Fates" has t odo with a single ring, that is tied to different fates.. (just a guess)

There is more than one ring, but not more than one fate
wink.gif

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My G6 Real showed the screen of death often (just tried it), and then I tried the DS-X... DS-X was at 1.10 and didn't work, upgraded to the 1.13 and it works fine...no moogle of death either after quite a bit of playing. Perhaps you need to update the firmware for your DS-X. Btw one wierd thing I noticed was that the main menu page and during play on the DS-X (running in what I would call non-kiosk mode... seems to have background music where my G6 didn't have this frollicy background music.. I wonder if the music and the mode are related? If so it might be easy within a disassembly to see where the background music is loaded to determine the checks to patch?)

(oh and mines on order already to be delivered tomorrow hehe.. will be nice to own this one and help out the developers)

Artful_D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, R4 kernel 1.09 didnt work - then again i used the rom that was on my cart when I had 1.16. Just gonna play it on emulator til a fix comes out. They shoulda dressed the moogle in pirate costumes
tongue.gif

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
v1.01 M3 Simply DS firmware seems to be working ... I started trying it when I discovered my buddy had only gone back to 1.06 ... will keep you informed.

EDIT : Got to about 55 minutes play time, and got the message ... well, I'm an expert in the first couple of dungeons now lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍