DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Jahed
how many people did you just like quote we all know! some of us are lazy, some of us are smart. we just want it free. it will be fixed and you will blame yourself for using money

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy smokes
theres 250+ people looking at this thread :wtf:
yay for the cyclo
and just be patient people
im sure there will be a hack/patch within a week since everyones like "it wont work. FIX IT!!"
people sure can be demanding >.

Infidel Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jahed said:
Looks like a good game. I'll be buying it once it comes out in Europe. You guys should also support the game developers so they make more enjoyable games for the DS =P

All you do is complain about shovelware. Buying the good games will allow the devs to stick to the DS and create better games for it in order to cash in more profits. It doesn't help if pirates just steal the image without paying a penny.
lecture.gif

Blame yourselves for the lack of interesting games on the DS
yaynds.gif

well i blame the ridiculs ridiculos ridiculos....... well I BLAME THE HIGH COST OF GAMES

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I formatted a microSD card ... put the M3 Simply firmware on it, and Rings of Fate.

Started a new game, played 'til the usual message point, and I'm still going ... it has not messaged me yet !!

I'm am not kidding.

Artful_D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting wont do anything. Someone told me using an older firmware (from before they introducing auto-patching) might work. At the moment, I'm playing it on NO$GBA. If anyone can get it working using this method, LMK.

T

Toutatis

thebobevil said:
Well, I formatted a microSD card ... put the M3 Simply firmware on it, and Rings of Fate.

Started a new game, played 'til the usual message point, and I'm still going ... it has not messaged me yet !!

I'm am not kidding.

Please keep us informed.

Infidel Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toutatis said:
thebobevil said:

I'm am not kidding.

Please keep us informed.

keep going

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am at the point of dungeon 2 where you get the 2nd Kupo stamp ... still no message.

EDIT : I am near a door between zones, and a save point ... I keep zoning in and out, grinding mobs ... seeing if the usual happens when I zone ... have gone back and forth over a dozen times ... no message.

nox_nono56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all!

Infidel Dog, could you please tell us which firmware you're using for your M3? The last one 1.12?
And did you just format your Micro SD Card, put the firmware on it and put the game, then it works?

And by the way, how long have you been playing untill now without getting the message?.....

Too many questions, but it's sooo important for all the M3 Simply community!!!

Thanks a lot for the answers you should give!!! : )

Nono

EDIT :: Sorry!!!!!! I just post this and then I saw your last post!!!!!! Dammmmmmmnnnnnnn!!!!! Thanks however!!

BrokenCD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting obviously doesn't work. I tried it with my R4 with 1.16. I got "thank you for playing" after maybe 10 minutes..
This was on single play in the first dungeon. I didn't really expect it to work, but you never know... I needed a format anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1