DS #1779: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 (USA)

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, this is dual-language also. But different. I'll try and make a chart. Correct me if there's any mistake.

Unchanged by language settings on a (J) rom:
Japanese title screen and card images.

(J) rom with DS set to anything except JPN:
English in-game text and title screen options like "New Game" or "Duel World".

Unchanged by language settings on a (U) rom:
English title screen and card images. English title screen options.

(U) rom with DS set to JPN:
Japanese in-game text.

(U) rom with DS set to anything except JPN:
English in-game text.

Cefiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nooo!! I've been waiting for this game, and now my miniSD has been broke T.T anyone has test it? It's better than 2007?

J

Jackreyes

Hmmm... I downloaded it but i'm not sure I understand the whole concept of Yu-Gi-Oh. lol seems a little pointless and I don't know what i'm doing with it.
The TV show wasn't too bad though.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, downloading it now. Time to relive my children's cardgame playing memories without wasting hundreds of dollars on booster packs....

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember somebody made a hack program for WC07 which let you just hack the save directly. I'm hoping someone else can do that again. Or for someone to finally help me understand how to use the Action Replay in the M3 SD.

When these games have an actual story mode then I have no trouble playing it properly. But when it's nothing but dueling like it has been the past few years, I just want all the damn cards so I can duel.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you will want access to all cards coz the starter deck = lame

Beating people with a Starter deck means true skills.
biggrin.gif

Downloading now... Even though I have the Japanese ROM on my MicroSD.
Luckily, I haven't started yet..

Can you import your cards from WC2007? I heard there was this feature, but I never got a confirmation.

~Nero

Flavor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember somebody made a hack program for WC07 which let you just hack the save directly. I'm hoping someone else can do that again. Or for someone to finally help me understand how to use the Action Replay in the M3 SD.

I looked at a WC08 SAV file that Rashef sent to me. It's almost the same format as WC07, so it should be fairly straight-forward to do an editor like http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=46892 for WC08.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I looked at a WC08 SAV file that Rashef sent to me. It's almost the same format as WC07, so it should be fairly straight-forward to do an editor like http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=46892 for WC08.
Okay that's good to hear, I'm looking forward to it. I'm tired of collecting these cards, I've played so many of these games...
ph34r.gif

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at a WC08 SAV file that Rashef sent to me. It's almost the same format as WC07, so it should be fairly straight-forward to do an editor like http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=46892 for WC08.

That would be nice. And in the meantime I can take my time to update myself on the stand of the game because I did not look at it since I played 2007
happy.gif

Would be also nice if the editor would support the "*.0" save file format the new M3/G6 Real are using!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1