DS #1677: Orcs And Elves (EUR)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems the region and the boxart disappeared even though I filled it in :'( euro multi 5 btw.

EDIT filename: sx-oande. I just noticed that messed up also
dry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't sweat it.....I messed up the first time I submitted a release too.

The secret is to download the pics to your PC and browse to them, not to any online host of the pics. Same with the nfo.

By the time I did 2 of them, I got a pretty simple method down for doing it right.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Carmack should stick to making doom (maybe he could make good doom for ds). I tested this game and i would give it 4/10 in 10 point scale. But one thing that really pissed me off is that when i played this game on m3simply (about half of hour) and i made lots of saves, but when i turned off my console and later turned it on , there were no saves (continue option didnt work).Dont know is it fault of my m3simply (i have latest firmware, and all gamesaves work fine), or this game, but it is no longer on my microsd.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
ohh like oblivion O_OThis game totally rocks!. I wonder if Doom RPG is THIS good. Please Carmack, port that game too, pleeeeeeaase!

I played through Doom RPG on my cellphone and although it's good, it's not a patch on this, play style, story, graphics everything. To get a port on DS it would need a serious revamp to be a viable purchase imo.

Shanshobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Carmack should stick to making doom (maybe he could make good doom for ds). I tested this game and i would give it 4/10 in 10 point scale. But one thing that really pissed me off is that when i played this game on m3simply (about half of hour) and i made lots of saves, but when i turned off my console and later turned it on , there were no saves (continue option didnt work).Dont know is it fault of my m3simply (i have latest firmware, and all gamesaves work fine), or this game, but it is no longer on my microsd.

Must agree to my dear brother from my dear homeland (not borat country:P). This game sucks!!! You guys really like it
unsure.gif
???

ksponge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like this game. It's got an old school feel to it. Turn based first person rpg, and it fits in that niche. If you like that ruleset, you will like this game. If you don't, move along.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh like oblivion O_OThis game totally rocks!. I wonder if Doom RPG is THIS good. Please Carmack, port that game too, pleeeeeeaase!

OMG, stop Colbert'izing my statements, I never said that whole thing!

What do ya mean with "a patch on this?", you mean that is not as good as this one?
In any case, I still don't know why porting this one and NOT Doom RPG, a little extra porting work never killed no budget =)
And admit it, Carmack is so bright he could do all the coding by himself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc