DS #1618: LifeSigns: Surgical Unit (USA)

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so this is a trauma centre clone of some description?

It's the English version of 0033 - Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta!

ohmy.gif
whoah, thats pretty... whoah.. anyway, i wonder if this plays like Trauma Center? If so, its going straight into my DS
laugh.gif
*me, goes to gamespot to check something really quick*

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I NEEEEEEEEEED HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Someone wanna tell me what I have to do in the examination? I found 3/4 things, the bottom left thing is still ???? though

I keep feeling her tits, that's how bored, lonely, and fed up I am with this point in the game. Help me damnit!
You use the stethoscope on all the points, then you use the hands and rub the stomach area.

It's very Phoenix Wright like in the investigation but just like PW, it just makes you want to skip it just to get to the surgery

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Does this have the "guilt" BS like Trauma Center does? That's the exact reason I gave up on TC.

Yeah, the fact that after the like 5th operation: "Hey, look someone else has walked into our hospital." "WOW! HE HAS AN INCURABLE DISEASE! LETS GIVE HIM TO THE ROOKIE!"
--5 min later--
operation successful!
*Goes home*
"Whoa, that guys a horrible driver." "BOOM!" "WHOA! HE HAS A BIOLOGICAL WARFARE DISEASE IN HIM THATS IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE? LETS TAKE HIM BACK TO CADECUS!"
--In Cadecus--
"z0mg dude thnx 4 helping me with my sister"
"Okay, so what should we do?"
"Being the head doctor I say you should do it. Because no one else wants to"
"DAMN IT!"
*Does it anyway*

===REPEAT A COUPLE TIMES TO PLAY THE WHOLE GAME===

(for the most part) I played TC for Wii and DS. Got stuck at the bomb in both games.

rofl2.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, I have a technical question about this game now.

I'm using a DS Lite (Onyx, if that matters) and R4DS with a 2GB SanDisk MicroSD.

When I close the lid on my DS while playing this game, it "sleeps" like it's supposed to, but the power light flickers on and off faster than it normally does during sleep mode.

Any idea why this happens? Or if it's potentially harmful to my DS? Anyone else have this problem?

That happens to me too. I have the same equipment as you, except I have a 1GB Kingston Japan.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country

I'm using a DS Lite (Onyx, if that matters) and R4DS with a 2GB SanDisk MicroSD.

When I close the lid on my DS while playing this game, it "sleeps" like it's supposed to, but the power light flickers on and off faster than it normally does during sleep mode.

Any idea why this happens? Or if it's potentially harmful to my DS? Anyone else have this problem?
i had the same thing happen on me last night while i was playing it
wink2.gif

Strag0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I'm glad to see this game finally came out. However, I'm sad to see the treatment it got. The roman font they gave the game is absolutely horrible, not to mention the way they squeezed in all of the text into some of images makes the game look like a rookie hacker did it. Most of the romhackers out there could do a better job than this. No wonder I prefer the love and attention the romhackers give the games when they work on them. I really think if they took their time they could have cleaned up most of this, not to mention considering they had the license to modify the game they could have at least written a VWF routine for it and clean up the text. It's a disgrace to see companies push crap out like this.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do I do when diagnosing the second patient (brown haired girl)? I've got 5 out of 6 bubbles. The middle left side one is still ???.

I believe that would be either her wrist pulse or the hand squeezing test.
Both require rubbing, one on the wrist and one on the hand.

I'm stuck on the patient after her. >.>

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent hours on this last night, quite like it. Its more of an interactive soap opera with a little bit of Doctoring and surgery to me though but its worth playing in my opinion.

Can't see me ever going back to it like I did with Phoenix Wright but I'd like to see more of this series.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sick of this game, it has to much Text and i hate how you have to drag the Information to the person. i always don't know what Info to drag resulting in 5 minutes of my time wasted.

Seeker108

Trophies
Website
gamer60.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada

That happens to me too. I have the same equipment as you, except I have a 1GB Kingston Japan.

This happends to me as well, using EZ V. Are your roms trimmed?

OrangeTato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on episode 5 of the game, and I've run into the problem of having the game "freeze" on me. I just found Miyuki's lost crystal ball and was heading to her room to return it, but then the screen goes black (like when it transitions into a new screen) and nothing happens. The music keeps on playing in the background though.
I'm using a M3 Simply with a 1gb Japan made Kingston microSD, does anyone else have the same problem? I'll hate to not be able to finish the game so close to the end.... :'(

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am on episode 5 of the game, and I've run into the problem of having the game "freeze" on me. I just found Miyuki's lost crystal ball and was heading to her room to return it, but then the screen goes black (like when it transitions into a new screen) and nothing happens. The music keeps on playing in the background though.Â
I'm using a M3 Simply with a 1gb Japan made Kingston microSD, does anyone else have the same problem? I'll hate to not be able to finish the game so close to the end.... :'(

I just finished it, so it's probably your microsd... maybe copy the .sav and try another one...

Alyassus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe a bit late, but I have a problem with the thrid operation (the one with the girl, that's afraid of men). I don't know if my DS is broken or if others have also found this operation to be impossible, as you have to be super precise.

I calibrated my touch screen multiple times now, but always, after you make that U-cut with the electirc knife, you have to close some arteries or something and all you have to do is clik on the exact right spot (first a rather big one, than a smaller one). For me it's impossible to do that. Is it my DS lite, the game or my R6 3rd gen(old one) flash cart? thanks for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol