DS #1413: Taiko no Tatsujin DS

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's out? That means I can find a hard copy of the game out in the wild right? I wanted it a lot more during summer, but I used the bug and recall as an excuse not to bother looking. I have less free time now, but I could toy with it during weekends. Is it still worth the guaranteed $40+?

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's out? That means I can find a hard copy of the game out in the wild right? I wanted it a lot more during summer, but I used the bug and recall as an excuse not to bother looking. I have less free time now, but I could toy with it during weekends. Is it still worth the guaranteed $40+?
Yep it's out, I got mine "JPN-1" yesterday from yesasia
biggrin.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So what if you bought the old version.
Could you go to the store to get it replaced by this one?

Yes supposedly.

I pre-ordered it from Play-Asia and it is really tricky to get it exchanged for a bug fixed one.
I am just avoiding creating 3 users. My girlfriend plays it on her NCard so no problem for me.
(My Taiko stylii are in the hands of my girlfriend atm =P)

amy test

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's a small difference in the bugfree version's boxart, right underneath the two styli graphic saying "updated version" (or something like that. can only read the katakana part).

lotto996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sooo..... This game is AMAZING I feel stupid for missing the first release, but am glad this 1.1 popped up and poked me in the eyes. I was feeling really down about my DS lately, there werent any games that were appealing to me. But now with this, and Tingle, im back to loving it, I tried to get the ost from Galbadia Hotel, but they only have the PS2 version with a bunch of american pop songs
frown.gif
so sad, but awesome game!

zonnikku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hmm, kinda, but not as much as the PSP/PS2 versions (which have far more songs + minigames + unlockables).

The sound quality ain't that good either, but it's still a fun game.
I'd personally buy the PS2 versions with the original tatakon, that's more fun than playing with two little DS styluses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o