thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what I can recall from the japanese version of the game is that your party members (and sometime the enemies) are pretty darn stupid and are only able to move in the four cardinal directions.

so, if an enemy is north and east of a character and you send them forth to attack, they move up, then over, then up, then over again and again, sometimes getting stuck by obstactles on the map, which leaves them open to attack.

final fantasy xii: revenant wings uses a similiar, but different engine and controls a bit [much] better.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Do NOT waste your time with this game... i tried to like this game but the waypointing in the game is the WORST ever i have ever seen in ANY game...You have been warned!!!

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

lol, ya, i think we knew
tongue.gif
lol

NeverX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the US version when it came out. The pathfinding is so bad that it almost breaks the game and the story is completely throw-away. The music is good though and it does have its moments when you're not fighting with the controls. But Heroes of Mana is still far from great.

nuhbiwan79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems, they only take the name of a successful game to sell it. same with sword of mana. that game sucks aswell, and has nothing much to do with the original mana series.

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sword of mana on GBA was a remake of the original "Seiken Densetsu" (aka Final Fantasy Adventure, aka Mystic Quest) on the Gameboy.

So you can't say it wasn't related to the mana series
tongue.gif

Maybe you meant Children of Mana, cause... yeah that was some Mana rip-off! "Let's make a dungeon crawler and call it Mana!!"
dry.gif

And about Heroes of Mana: I still don't get how they managed to mess up the pthfinding so much!!! Didn't they beta-test the game before releasing it ?!!!!
blink.gif

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somes sources says that this game isnt going to be translated to other languages, so its going to be in english for all european countries. Is this true?
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...