loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Jul 21 2007, 10:08 PM]Bald Guy = Howie Mandel

And he used to have hair, lookit:

Howie_Mandel_Biography.jpg

He also created and voiced many characters from the one of my favorite cartoons of all time:Â Bobby's World
lecture.gif

Not to mention he did the voice of Gizmo in "Gremlins" and also was great in the old hospital drama "St. Elsewhere" which most of you are probably far too young to remember.

HE DID GIZMO?
blink.gif

But .. I love Gizmo.

d33t

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or is this game TERRIBLE?!!! It's SOO slow, the graphics are all jacked up (lighting effects when you are looking at the banker), 3D Howie looks awful and Howie's chatting is just damn annoying. Maybe I was spoiled by the vastly superior homebrew version of the gameshow though....

Also, I think the reason the game is so big is cause of all the voicing Howie has in the game.

Anyway, I'm officially on the "DSI Sucks!" train, because, well, they suck! Those of you looking to play this game, check out the homebrew version; it's vastly superior!

I also added this to the downloads

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or is this game TERRIBLE?!!! It's SOO slow, the graphics are all jacked up (lighting effects when you are looking at the banker), 3D Howie looks awful and Howie's chatting is just damn annoying. Maybe I was spoiled by the vastly superior homebrew version of the gameshow though....

Also, I think the reason the game is so big is cause of all the voicing Howie has in the game.

Anyway, I'm officially on the "DSI Sucks!" train, because, well, they suck! Those of you looking to play this game, check out the homebrew version; it's vastly superior!

I also added this to the downloads

You are 100% correct, sir!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up