Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get it?
Not asking for ROMs, just a source.

The RulesMembers may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.

Good thing you remembered to clarify that you weren't asking for the ROM. Someone might have thought you didn't read the rules!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the black thingies can destroy the colorful ones
tongue.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Nothing is better than Nodame Cantabile!

Seriously, they're very different, this game game can't be compared to Nodame nor Ouendan.
But it's fun, very fun...and very hard
tongue.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I know 0 Japanese, but I was able to figure most of it out.

Tap monster things to give the upcoming notes pushable status, push the correct arrow key when it gets to the end.
White monster things are yours and tapping them gives you a better percentage and also pushes back your opponents black monster things. Tapping black monster things is bad and drops your percentage 5% and they also try to molest your monster things on screen leaving you unable to tap them. Personally, I think the design is bad because on the later hectic levels (beaten Normal) you simply cannot look at the monsters and tap the arrows at the same time. All I can think of is that they possibly appear in the same progressive time that they would when you hit them, so a quick look at one note to hit and if you remembered the way they appeared you should be able to hit the next notes without looking at the top bar. It's all very confusing and unlike the commercial for this on youtube, it is not for little girls and the weak of heart. Seriously, it's very challenging from the start. According to a previous poster you eventually use all the face buttons, but I don't think this is true because I played most of Hard and never once saw this happen. I think the ABXY is for left hand users.

tawal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone able to translate all of the upgrades from the shop?

I understand the puff of air upgrade (you can gain two additional full clears with it maxed), but the unlocked ability of the rest is beyond me.

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess in do time we get a full faq menu translation.

Right now

I LIKE THIS GAME!
wub.gif

It sorta like Elite Beat Agents / Oundean and since i´m so good at that game this is such a breeze
happy.gif

Just what i needed until some other games get´s released.

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Black ones hurt you and white ones heal you
simple as that, ignore the black ones at all cost
when you draw circles, it doesn't include the black blobs
ABXY is for left handers and also for hard mode in which you need to press two directions at once

Im not sure about the general public, but i play by concentrating on the top portion and looking at the bottom portion out of the corner of my eye
it's got me this far, so im sticking to it

any questions and i'll try to answer them
if i don't then please, anyone who does know the questions answer as well (should be obvious but ...meh)

to Sonicandtails, Im on the third hard stage and im sure you've noticed the conjoined parts, ie, having to press up and down at the same time,
are you sure youve beaten the game? cause you only unlock hard mode after beating normal, also, in the tutorial for hard mode, they introduce conjoined buttons,

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on my M3 Simply. Black screen after I chose the mode. Any solution to this?
It works on mine. I'm using a 1GB Kingston (J) microSD card formatted as FAT with the default cluster size. I tested with loader version 1.04 and 1.05, it works on both.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
'', i tried this game just for the sake of the cute round things.. its quite good.. XD i have to agree that its kinda hard..',' omg i hope my exam finished already so i can really play..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo