DS #1026: Panel de Pon DS (Japan)

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It plays like a charme. Makes hella fun and don't forget... it has a Wi-Fi option to play online!

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy Crap I didnt know this was coming out so soon! Im very happy and suprised
biggrin.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
FUCKING FINALLY ;-; On my birthday too! Woooooooooh. I dedicate my 666th post to this game! ;-;
This calls for an early celebration. (I usually celebrate on the weekend since people have work
sleep.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn this is the nicest version so far, touchscreen works damn well too(you can play without if you wish) music and sound is charming. Looks better in motion too, shame there arent any characters like in previous titles.

Not tried wi-fi, dunno how as the menu is completley in Japanese (by the way the sentence with 1 at the beginning starts a regular game). If anyone can help with the menu I would appreciate it.

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Remember Pokémon Puzzle League for the N64? What a rip-off...
yaynds.gif

Panel de Pon (?????? Paneru de Pon) is a puzzle game developed by Nintendo's Intelligent Systems, released in Japan on October 27, 1995 for the Super Famicom. It was released in North America about a year later as a different version called Tetris Attack, featuring characters from Yoshi's Island.

Source

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Remember Pokémon Puzzle League for the N64? What a rip-off...
yaynds.gif

Panel de Pon (?????? Paneru de Pon) is a puzzle game developed by Nintendo's Intelligent Systems, released in Japan on October 27, 1995 for the Super Famicom. It was released in North America about a year later as a different version called Tetris Attack, featuring characters from Yoshi's Island.

Source
Yes but it was also released on N64 and GBC (GBC one rocked) as Pokemon Puzzle League.
But it's no rip-off, you know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay